Ottawa

Muddymark
on 5/10/11 1:28 am
Does Ottawa have cancellation lists that you could be added to?  I have already done the orientation and was wondering if there was such a list?

Thanks

(deactivated member)
on 5/10/11 1:36 am - Kingston, Canada
Im pretty sure there wouldnt be a 'list' for cancellation. Simply call them and tell them you're no longer interested. No need to be added to a list :)
Karen M.
on 5/10/11 1:38 am - Mississauga, Canada
I'm pretty sure he means a list that if others cancel, he can get in quicker. Not that he wants to cancel.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

sam1am
on 5/10/11 1:55 am
I definitely agree with Karen.

I would call and ask if they have a cancellation list, it can't hurt!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

brenda65
on 5/10/11 3:10 am - Ottawa, Canada

I'm with ottawa wlc and i called and asked them about a cancellation list they said no
January 14 2011- Orientation at WMC
July 4- Sugery

Typoqueen
on 5/10/11 3:11 am
Hi There.
When  I first started, after my orientaion  in December, I asked that same question to the Ottawa WLC and was told there was no waiting list as most ppl do not miss these appoinments. But It would not hurt to call and ask, Let us know if you do.

Kelly

Muddymark
on 5/10/11 4:06 am
When you go to your nurses appointment will they give the dates for future appointments?

Typoqueen
on 5/10/11 4:46 am
Hey there,

I my case I got a call for all other apointments at home after my nurses appointment. If you need a scope, you will get a letter and a call. ( and it was a bit of a wait to get in )  I belive that is how it has gone for most ppl I know that are at the same stages as I am. I did call the center though when the wait was killing me. Just to make sure I was not lost in the pile of ppl waiting. 

Kelly

CdnGal
on 5/10/11 6:19 am - Canada
I have asked about a cancellation list and if there is a cancellation they look through to see who has a lower bmi (b/c they would be on optifast for a shorter time) in combination with somebody with good numbers.  Those people who are already on their regular list are called first. 
allmylife4
on 5/10/11 10:38 am - Canada
RNY on 03/16/12
I just called last week and asked about a cancellation list and was told because of the long wait times no one usually cancels their appt. I was advised that I could call in periodically to see if there are any cancellations for that day, but they don't want people calling in daily. Hope this helps, but it doesn't hurt for you to call and ask them.

Julie    
Most Active
Recent Topics