Tomorrows the big day!!

Ashley S.
on 5/30/11 1:44 am - Oshawa, Canada
Well after a two year wait its finally here, tomorrow is my surgery day! I cant believe its finally here, I'm so excited but definitely nervous.
lexxiblue
on 5/30/11 1:46 am
RNY on 01/11/12

"good things come to those who wait"?????  good for you!!!  i can believe all the emotions. but just think of all the "wow" afterwards... and the weight loss... you go girl... congrats & good luck!
take care of you
deb

Mary A.
on 5/30/11 2:36 am
that's wonderful to hear we will move over to make room on the losers bench for you

one of the few times in your life you won't mind being called a LOSER!! (WINK)!!!!

all the best, just follow the course laid out by your team and I hope you have a great support system..you will do wonderfully~!

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

sam1am
on 5/30/11 2:46 am
Congratulations and good luck!  You are about to embark on the wildest ride of your life, hang on tight, you're gonna love it!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Moselle
on 5/30/11 3:35 am - Athens, Canada
Wishing you all the best for your surgery tomorrow and a speedy  recovery. It's normal to be both excited and nervous. Take care and enjoy the ride.
Lisa_Toronto
on 5/30/11 3:49 am - Toronto, Canada
Yay!  see you on the bench!

weight loss includes 25 lbs before optifast         
smiley_k
on 5/30/11 3:52 am
 Best of luck tomorrow! You'll do great! 
Katie  ♥     

(deactivated member)
on 5/30/11 5:10 am - Canada
Best of lucky Ashley for tomorrow. We'll have your spot all shined up on the loser's bench.
Can I ask if you know about the Durham weightloss support group? Held every second Tues at The Village of Taunton Mills here in Whitby.
If you are interested, let me know when you are up to going out. It's a great group with plenty of folks at all differnt stages in their weightloss journeys.
If you already go, I'll see you there sometime.
Best wishes for tomrorow.
Joy
northernlight
on 5/30/11 5:24 am - Canada
VSG on 05/11/12
Best of luck to you tomorrow, Ashley! We'll be thinking of you!

Deb

charm64
on 5/30/11 5:29 am - Cambridge, Canada
 Your day has finally come woohoo!
Best wishes tomorrow.

Char

Char
Dr. Reed
VSG May 24/2011

Most Active
Recent Topics