Very excited I am moving along with appointments

A T.
on 6/8/11 9:15 am - Hamilton, Canada
 Hi everyone

I had my nurse, dietician and social worker appointments today.  They went better than I expected, I
was very nervous.

I met a few people that were at my orientation with me.  Good to see we are around the same 
timeline.

I met Krista, she is very nice.  As I was standing there telling her my name someone had just
called with a cancellation for their scope tomorrow so she asked me if I wanted it and I said
for sure I do.  The problem is that I can't eat until after the test which will be after 4:30.
I know I can do it.  The no drinking is what is hard.

I have my interest appointment Aug 11, 2011.  I also told her if there is a cancellation call me.

I can't wait, I am getting closer to the bench.

Allison
Jennifer D.
on 6/8/11 9:19 am
You were in the right place at the right time, that's awesome. Time will fly by and you'll be on the bench before you know it!
                                      Jennifer
          Thank you Cheri and Holly!
       Think twice, cut once! I've had 3 surgeries now, RNY, VSG and DS .
                                Ask me about the DS or visit dsfacts.com
2002 - RNY
2010 - RNY to VSG
2011 - Full DS-August 24th
                HW 311   SW 306  CW 235  GW 150
A T.
on 6/8/11 9:20 am - Hamilton, Canada
 Thanks Jennifer!!!
northernlight
on 6/8/11 11:27 am - Canada
VSG on 05/11/12
Good for you Allison - talk about good timing!  Yep, the unexpected fasting is a pain, especially if your test isn't until late afternoon, but just keep your eye on the prize, right? All this will be so worth it in the end. I'm so glad for you! Let us know how the scope goes, would you? Best of luck with everything......

Deb

A T.
on 6/8/11 8:48 pm - Hamilton, Canada
 Thanks Deb
Most Active
Recent Topics