Day3 on Opti and guess what!!!!!

Carole1974
on 8/9/11 12:54 pm - Welland, Canada
Well today was my day 3 on optifast and decided to hop on the scale for the fun of it and I'm down 6 lbs already I was shocked but very happy.. Let me tell ya on Sunday my first day on opti I had a very hard time I was not mentally ready for the no food part, I guess we never really are!!! But thank you to Tanya T and Aticknovich (Allison) for there support as well as my OH family  Today was alot better the hunger was minimal and hopefully better as days go by.

St Joes Hamilton Ref Sent 01/20/11 Surgery 08/23/11 with Dr.Gmora. My  Tanya T

KristieA
on 8/9/11 1:17 pm - Orillia, Canada
Each day will get better. Keep up the good work!

Kristie

"Don't trade what you want the most,
                    for what you want at the moment."

Susanne S.
on 8/9/11 8:44 pm - London, Canada
good for you that's awesome!

JJ_
on 8/9/11 9:08 pm
Wow!  Glad to hear that the hunger pangs are diminishing.  Congrats on the 6lbs.
bogie
on 8/10/11 12:28 am - Canada
you go girl!! I am 6 days after you with Dr. Hong. Just stay focused on the goal and opti will be over before you know it
bogie    
HW 305.5  Optifast 290 SW  276.5  CW 249 GW 148  My angels are Connie and Leanne

A T.
on 8/10/11 8:45 am - Hamilton, Canada
 Your welcome Carole

I know you can do it , great job 6lbs, its just a start!!!

Teasha H.
on 8/10/11 4:48 pm - north of Barrie, Canada
o****ep hearing about this opti stuff that I am going to have to drink 4 times a day and what I want to know is how did you guys get it down? I gag on milk and cant imagine having to drink something that tastes bad. Also the only thing I drink right now is diet coke, is it true I am going to have to give that up?
PatXYZ
on 8/10/11 10:09 pm
Yes, carbonated drinks are not allowed in the post-op diet at any of the centres.
Karen M.
on 8/10/11 10:35 pm - Mississauga, Canada
Yes, you will most definitely have to give up the diet coke.

There are many ways to make Optifast (or any shake for that reason) more palatable. If you're interested, click the "Ontario recipes" link in my signature and then on the "discussion" button to the right when you get to the forum, to see the recipes.  There's an entire thread on '"surviving Optifast" with some great ideas.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Teasha H.
on 8/10/11 11:41 pm - north of Barrie, Canada
Ah thanks I appreciate the help.
Most Active
Recent Topics