Big Day Tomorrow

Carole1974
on 8/22/11 12:30 am - Welland, Canada
Yes as Tanya T said my big day is tomorrow :) I'm not nervous YET!!! the only thing that is bothering me the most is leaving my 22 month old daughter, we have never spent the night away from each other so I think it's gonna be hard for both of us. So now I got some packing to do and another trip to walmart. Well have a good day all and see you on the bench so make room for me

St Joes Hamilton Ref Sent 01/20/11 Surgery 08/23/11 with Dr.Gmora. My  Tanya T

gavinw
on 8/22/11 12:37 am - Canada
Same here, the hospital called and changed my time to 6am,  wanted to sleep in.. See you on the bench.

Carole1974
on 8/22/11 3:25 am - Welland, Canada
Good luck and I will see you on the bench as well :)

stewartjackie
on 8/22/11 1:28 am - Pickering, Canada
 What a wonderful thing you are doing not only for yourself but also for your daughter! It will be over before you know it and you'll be back home with your little one!
We'll see you on the bench!

A T.
on 8/22/11 1:33 am - Hamilton, Canada
 Hi Carole

I will be thinking about you tomorrow.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!!!
Megan M.
on 8/22/11 1:33 am - Canada
Do you know who will do your surgery?  Hamilton should be a good experience for you - I was very impressed with the entire process.  Good luck tomorrow.  I cried a lot leaving my two grandkids, so I understand your sadness leaving your daughter behind.  But remember, this few days is for a whole lot more future.

Had RNY surgery July 22/11, St. Joe's Hamilton, with the awesome Dr. Scott Gmora.  Had abdominoplasty August 2/13, Scarborough, with equally awesome Dr. Michael Kreidstein.

Carole1974
on 8/22/11 3:23 am - Welland, Canada

My sergeon is Dr.Gmora the same one you had. He is also the one I met for my "meet the sergeon" He was fantastic to talk to and cute too . Also thank you for letting me know where to get the docotrs note.

Megan M.
on 8/22/11 6:57 am - Canada
Then you hit the jackpot if he'sdoing your surgery.  He's some sort of wonderful.  

Had RNY surgery July 22/11, St. Joe's Hamilton, with the awesome Dr. Scott Gmora.  Had abdominoplasty August 2/13, Scarborough, with equally awesome Dr. Michael Kreidstein.

Moselle
on 8/22/11 1:38 am - Athens, Canada
I wish you all the best for your surgery tomorrow and a speedy recovery. Just think that a few nights away now and you'll be a whole new healthier mom for you little girl.  Take care and I'll be moving over on the bench to make room for you.
jdance
on 8/22/11 2:31 am - Canada
How exciting,
don't worry about the baby, she'll be fine, you'll be home in no time and pretty soon you'll feel the difference when you hold her or bend down to pick her up.
Moving over for you, there's plenty of room on the bench.

J

Most Active
Recent Topics