3 Months out and new avatar

Carole1974
on 11/23/11 3:00 am - Welland, Canada
Well today is my 3 months out and down 63 lbs to witch I'm very happy about. But I also have a little down side with food, everything I eat comes right back up I'm to the point that I no longer want to eat There is a few foods that I can keep down but get nauseated and then goes away after awhile(I have my 3 month apt on Tuesday with the surgeon) so I'm gonna ask whats going on. I use baby spoons I eat really slow and at most I can only eat about 2 teaspoon fulls and thats it. But all and all I do not regret my rny. I started to do Zumba yesterday and it was so much fun I had no idea what I was doing and laughing at my self but it was a great time :) and a good work out. When I get brave enough I will post pictures of my progress  
Have a great day

St Joes Hamilton Ref Sent 01/20/11 Surgery 08/23/11 with Dr.Gmora. My  Tanya T

Monica M.
on 11/23/11 3:24 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
thank you for the new picture!!! i hope you get those food issues sorted out!

JJ_
on 11/23/11 3:50 am
That must be disheartening at meal times.  Hopefully this will be fixed soon.  Glad to hear you had fun at your Zumba class.

Judy
A T.
on 11/23/11 5:07 am - Hamilton, Canada
 Hi Carole

Good job on the weight loss.  Sorry you are having trouble keeping things down.  

I find that I just don't feel like eating it is a chore but I have to get the protein in.

Are you ok with protein shakes

Allison

aprilbennett1965
on 11/23/11 7:24 am - Canada
Congrats on your success thus far Carole. I hope they figure out what is going on with your food at your appointment.
Surgery ---December 23 with Dr. Yelle!

Megan M.
on 11/23/11 8:32 am - Canada
Love the avatar, but sorry you're having trouble eating.  Maybe you'll find out more on Tuesday.  Good luck.

Had RNY surgery July 22/11, St. Joe's Hamilton, with the awesome Dr. Scott Gmora.  Had abdominoplasty August 2/13, Scarborough, with equally awesome Dr. Michael Kreidstein.

Toni B.
on 11/23/11 9:00 am - Sudbury, Ontario
RNY on 01/19/12
Congratulations on your success so far! Hopefully your clinic can help you out with suggestions to improve your food tolerances....

Toni..."Bravery is not the absence of fear, but the will to overcome it"
 www.fatgirlchangingherworld.com Twitter:@fatgirlchanging
   Surgery JAN. 19th, 2012 Down 120 lbs & 75 inches @ my last Weigh in!!!!  
Fat Girl Changing her World

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Carole1974
on 11/23/11 9:37 am, edited 11/23/11 9:38 am - Welland, Canada
Thank you :)  I also hope they can tell me whats wrong I will keep you ladies updated on what they say. Allison for the pro shakes they give me an upset stomac.

St Joes Hamilton Ref Sent 01/20/11 Surgery 08/23/11 with Dr.Gmora. My  Tanya T

Tanya T.
on 11/23/11 10:09 am
Great Avatar Carole you look great!!  Get those food issues sorted out at your appointment. Keep us posted.

Tanya

Most Active
Recent Topics