Day 12 of Optifast

Lizzie54
on 12/2/11 2:30 am - Canada
I don't post very often, mostly a lurker right now, however I want to thank everyone on this board for all the helpful hints, suggestions and information discussions.

My surgery is on December 5th at TWH, and I am almost there.  The optifast has been very good to me, not a lot of issues, and actually look forward to it when i get home, because it is so easy to do in the magic bullet.

I went out with my friends at lunch yesterday, had a black coffee, water and the broth from a french onion soup.  The broth was a little thicker than plain soup broth, so i only had half of it.  Other then that, i have been dedicated to the optifast and no cheats at all.  I am very proud of my self that i was able to  do it. 

Thanks to all of you for your posts.  I enjoy reading them so much!!!  

Liz
Liz   

Monica M.
on 12/2/11 3:10 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
Good for you,Liz!! sounds like you handled that lunch with friends yesterday. You must be so excited/nervous/happy for Monday to come. Please come back and post and let us know how you're doing. Is there someone that can post for you to let us know how you are?

Uschi
on 12/2/11 3:33 am - Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
RNY on 02/22/12
All the best to you Lizzie! You must be excited, nervous and kind of scared all at the same time! Please let us know how it goes.
Uschi

filomena B.
on 12/2/11 3:48 am

Hello Lizzie ... good for you and yes you are almost there you should be very proud of yourself. all the best on monday and please let us know how you are doing. i just started my optifast today and so far so good ... my surgery is booked for Dec 23 ho ho ho to me ....

Monica M.
on 12/2/11 4:17 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
merry christmas to you!!!!! yay!!

Hannahmumma03
on 12/2/11 4:22 am - Oshawa Ontario, Canada
Way to go Lizzie!! Congrats on your surgery day of Dec. 5th and good luck!

Referral August 18th 2011               Orientation Dec 7th 2011
SW Jan 12 2012                                  Nurse Jan 12 2012
Nut. Class Feb 8th 2012                  Psych  May 16th 2012
Dietician May 16th 2012                   Meet The Surgeon Sept 21 2012
PATTS: November 19th 2012           Surgery: November 29th 2012

My Angel is: Brenda T. 

JJ_
on 12/2/11 5:03 am
Congrats on handling going out with friends.  Sounds like you made some great choices.

All the best on Monday.

Judy
Most Active
Recent Topics