NSV????

C. McMillan
on 12/7/11 5:10 am - Ottawa, Canada
 I know I am only 5 days out of surgery but I've started to notice some changes.  My nighties are looser across my tummy.  

But when my 14yr old daughter walked in from school today she looked at me and said you look smaller in the chair.  I was sitting in the lazyboy chair relaxing.  Even such a little thing put a big smile on my face.

Surgery:02-Dec-11 Highest: 344.6lbs  Pre-Optifast: 329lbs  Surgery: 311.6lbs  Current: 221lbs  Goal: 200lbs  

Monica M.
on 12/7/11 5:14 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
the first two of many!!!! yay for you!!!!!

aprilbennett1965
on 12/7/11 6:49 am - Canada
This brings a big smile to my face Carol. Keep up the good work!
Surgery ---December 23 with Dr. Yelle!

Megan M.
on 12/7/11 11:00 am - Canada
It doesn't take long for big changes to happen.  Many more to come.

Had RNY surgery July 22/11, St. Joe's Hamilton, with the awesome Dr. Scott Gmora.  Had abdominoplasty August 2/13, Scarborough, with equally awesome Dr. Michael Kreidstein.

Moselle
on 12/7/11 8:13 pm - Athens, Canada
Get used to it because those around us see the changes a long time before we ourselves see them. You're going to have perma-grin for months to come.  Keep up the good work and enjoy the sweet taste of your success.

"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out." -Robert Collier
Join Kingston Ontario WLS Support Group - Online @ OH 

HW: 267         SW: 248       GW:155       LW: 132      CW: 143-148      

laura S.
on 12/7/11 8:14 pm - London, Canada
congratulations!  That is a good one  :)  The chair will keep growing too.. soon you'll be able to put your hands down on the chair on either side of your butt! lol  (Love doing that... feeling so small in my chair that I used to practically wedge myself into!  lol)

all the best!

Laura

Most Active
Recent Topics