2 NSV's!!

Lindsay M.
on 12/7/11 1:37 pm - Canada
Wow i am not even a month post op and i am noticing some really great changes. I actually feel smaller now! My first NSV is that i am now able to wrap myself in my beach towel after a shower! Before i couldn't do that because i was too big! it feels nice to walk out of the shower wrap yourself in a towel and walk down the hall to your room to change instead of changing in the bathroom.

2nd NSV- funny one actually! I was walking upstairs and my pants and underwear fell to my ankles! lol THANK GOD no one was home as i live in a townhome with 5 other people. So embarassing. i couldnt even pull up my pants and underwear until i got to my room because my hands were full. I almost tripped. lol! I have never been happier to almost trip!

-
Referral sent to TWH- Feb 16,2011. Orientation July 12, 2011@ TWH  Nurse Practitioner- Aug 10

Sleep Study- Aug 17 Social Worker- Aug 19.  Nutrition Class- Aug 23   Psychologist-Sept 12   
            Nurtitionist- Sept 14    Surgeon Appt- October 18, 2011  Pre Op- November 3, 2011
                       Surgery
- November 16, 2011        Mollyandboo (Sherri)

Pre-Optifast Weight- 370  CW- 258.4 GW- 190

stewartjackie
on 12/7/11 2:08 pm - Pickering, Canada
Wow, good for you!, I had the underwear thing happen to me, and I too was thrilled. Just you wait, it just keeps getting better!
take care
jackie

JJ_
on 12/7/11 4:07 pm
Congrats on your NSVs!!  I see some shopping in your future for new underwear and clothes :)

Judy
Karen M.
on 12/7/11 7:44 pm - Mississauga, Canada
I remember the utter glee that I felt, wrapping the bath towel all the way around me.  Good for YOU!

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

laura S.
on 12/7/11 8:01 pm - London, Canada
LOL.. great NSV's!  Been there and loved it too!!!  Can't wait to hear all the future NSV's.  This surgery rocks!!!!

Laura

Moselle
on 12/7/11 8:21 pm - Athens, Canada
Congratulations on your success to date.  It is a very exciting journey that just keeps getting better and better.  Keep up the good work and enjoy the ride!
Monica M.
on 12/7/11 8:23 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
lol. that's hilarious!!! love it. I have NEVER had the underwear thing happen to me, and i'm still wearing 3x underwear (cuz i'm too cheap lol)they must be extra stretchy.

Karen M.
on 12/7/11 8:24 pm - Mississauga, Canada
3x?  What, are you wearing them as a tank top too? lmao

Karen

Monica M.
on 12/7/11 8:31 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
 just a couple safety pins ad they're like  onesie

Karen M.
on 12/7/11 8:58 pm - Mississauga, Canada
Reminds me of when I would wear my maternity underwear - tucked up under my bra. LOL!

Gawd.  What a horrid thought.

Get thee some new undies Mon!

Karen

Most Active
Recent Topics