Surgery Date Acquired

Sher1ock
on 12/11/11 1:07 am - Canada
Welcome aboard the Board!  Always glad to make room for another person on the bench.  Enjoy Christmas dinner.  You might want to make some yummy turkey broth from carcass and freeze any leftover meat, mashed potatoes, veggies etc in ice cube trays for use post-op when you are finding your way back to food.  You'll have ready-made easy to puree small portions ready to go.

If you've been good this year and Santa's coming,  gift certificates for clothing is a good bet!

Monica M.
on 12/11/11 1:15 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
That is so awesome!! Good for you, and great that you're joining us here on the forum!!

HossStyle
on 12/11/11 1:40 am - Canada
RNY on 01/16/12
Thanks for the welcome folks.  Great to see you got your Surgery date too Emma.  It appears January will be a great surgiversary month for our local group.

Great tip too Sherlock.  I'm actually having a mini Christmas dinner today so I'll get started on freezing some future meals already.
filomena B.
on 12/11/11 3:41 am

Hello and Welcome to the family. wow congrat's on your surgery date.Enjoy your christmas dinner ... then my friend heheh enjoy the optifast ride, this is my second week and a bit on optifast and let me tell you it sure is no christmas dinner but staying focused on the prize makes it all worth it. my surgery booked for Dec 23rd...woooooooohooo ... ho ho ho to me
keep us posted
best of luck

(deactivated member)
on 12/11/11 5:32 am - Toronto, Canada
 My surgery is on Jan.18th at TWH, so maybe we will pass each other walking the halls depending on when you get discharged.  Good luck with your surgery and your optifast.  I start my opti on Jan.4th.
Karen M.
on 12/11/11 6:21 am - Mississauga, Canada
Welcome to the forum - glad that you're not going to lurk anymore, it's much more fun to join in. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

sam1am
on 12/11/11 7:31 am
 Welcome!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Toni B.
on 12/11/11 8:30 am - Sudbury, Ontario
RNY on 01/19/12
Hey Hoss, congrats on your date! I will be at TWH on Thursday for PATTs too..maybe I will see you there! I start Opti on the 29th, and surgery the 19th so I am right behind ya,.. and yep, totally stoked too!

Toni..."Bravery is not the absence of fear, but the will to overcome it"
 www.fatgirlchangingherworld.com Twitter:@fatgirlchanging
   Surgery JAN. 19th, 2012 Down 120 lbs & 75 inches @ my last Weigh in!!!!  
Fat Girl Changing her World

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Most Active
Recent Topics