Hi Everyone!! It's been awhile.. but here's an update!!

lovin_life
on 12/20/11 9:28 am - Canada
Hi Everyone!
I hope everyone is doing good..I just wanted to do a little post to update everyone on my journey thus far..lol.. I am just under 4.5 month out  and I'm down 72 lbs and 88 inches. I have moved from a size 28/30 pants and 3-4X tops to a 22 pants (and they are getting way to big now) and 2x shirts(again, they are getting big too). I have lost ALOT of weight from my upper body..basically from my belly button up..and yes.. my boobs are slowly leaving me..lol..Before surgery my bra size was a 44DD and now Im a 40C..I dont mind to much because all they do is get in the way..lol.. but the hubby-to-be is not so happy...lol..I have had more NSV that I think I could ever list.. this surgery has been the best thing I could have ever done for myself..As for diet, viamins, water.. everything is going very well..I get my vitamins in.. most days I get well over the 2L of water and I have tolerated most foods well (salad seems to be my demon..lol.. I want to eat it soo bad but it makes me soo sick..lol..but as my dietian said..try try again..lol)...
Sorry I don't post much, but I check in and read the posts a couple time a day..But on a real note..Thank you to everyone that got me through the long long long looooonnnnggg pre-surgery journey and being there to answer any questions I had post op...And for all the newbies..this surgery will be the best thing you will ever do..I feel like a totally new person and Im only 4.5 month out..Sure its scary..and its a big big thing to take on but thats why were are all here as part of the OH family to show support and help!!

-Lovin' Life (more then ever!!)

Referral sent to Guelph: April 2010        Second app (Nut/ Nurse): Jan. 31st/ 11
Orientation: September 16th, 2010        Surgery information class: May 10th/ 11          
Sleep Study: No sleep apnea                 Surgeon (Dr.Reed): July 19th/ 11     
H-pylori: Negative                                   PATTS: August 12th/ 11
(Nut/SW/Nurse): Dec.9th/10                     Surgery: August 18th/ 11                 
Eileen C.
on 12/20/11 9:36 am - Cornwall, Canada
Hi Lovin' Life

Congrats on your weight loss journey and the great weight loss so far, you are doing fantastic!!!!

Keep up the great job and don't forget, we love seeing pictures of before and after and also during the
journey LOL

Take care and Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year is wished for you and yours!!!!

Eileen 
            my angel is Lisa48                                        
JJ_
on 12/20/11 10:14 am
Wow, it sounds like you are doing a great job!!  Congrats on all your success.

All the best this holiday season and in the New Year.

Judy
Janet13
on 12/20/11 10:21 am - Toronto, Canada
You are doing a fantastic job, enjoy all your NSV's
"I used to be SnowWhite and then I drifted"
"words come easy behind the screen, when there is no interface-to-face to be seen"

sam1am
on 12/20/11 10:39 am
 Wonderful post!  Thanks for sharing!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Nathalie_Can
on 12/20/11 9:30 pm
You must be so proud of your so-far achievements.  Good for you.  And even in your words, we can tell how happy you are.

Happy Holidays!
Nathalie

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

Monica M.
on 12/20/11 9:50 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
You're doing so well!!

Congrats on your so far progress, and best of luck with your future progress.

(i miss my boobs too, but that's a small price to pay for being able to do up my shoes with no problem, and fitting into booths at restaurants. lol)

Gabygee
on 12/20/11 10:24 pm - Canada
So happy for you!

charm64
on 12/21/11 1:40 am - Cambridge, Canada
Congratulations on all your success!

Char

Char
Dr. Reed
VSG May 24/2011

Most Active
Recent Topics