I think it's called Keep Moving Tea

Laura H.
on 1/5/13 10:36 pm - Canada

Hi, I am having a time trying to have a bm.  I am taking benefibre and also get quite a  bit of fibre from my diet but still do not go often.  I read about this tea and wonder where you get it from.  I live in the Bruce Peninsula so it will not be easy to get but I am going to Kitchener on Wednesday.  Thank you for your help.

Laura H.

KathC
on 1/5/13 10:46 pm, edited 1/5/13 10:49 pm

Smooth move tea!  Works great!  We bought it in the organic section of our grocery store, the Superstore!  

Good luck!

My second chance... November 15, 2012

Diminishing Dawn
on 1/5/13 10:48 pm - Windsor, Canada

I'm guessing you mean Smooth Move Tea. That's the one that I hear on OH most often. But I'm sure different companies have different variations of "moving" teas.  Just go to your local Zehrs or wherever  your nearest city is and check in their "natural" type section where they have a variety of teas and I'm sure that there are different ones.  Smooth Move though is the one I hear about.

Dawn

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

Monica M.
on 1/5/13 10:56 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada

look for a tea with senna in it. Just be careful, it is a laxative, and you shoudlnt get dependent on it. Try adding some fibre to your diet. I add a tablespoon or so of bran to my yogurt (should do it daily). NOT bran flakes or bran buds, but the bran you use to make muffins. You might find it in the baking aisle of your grocery store.

AllaP
on 1/5/13 11:24 pm - Vaughan, Canada

I'm 15 months out. I don't go unless I take laxative. My GP told me  to take whatever works just change the lax once in a while.

Alla.

(deactivated member)
on 1/6/13 12:32 am - Peterborough, Canada
RNY on 10/19/12

I have tried all kinds of thing to "get going", i use stool softeners, Metamucil, lots of water.dried prunes. yadayadayada. 

Anyway I feel your pain.

Most Active
Recent Topics