just to let you know i am still here

Robin H.
on 1/8/13 5:27 am - Thunder Bay, Canada

so hi all just wanted to say hi and that i am still here just haven't posted much but am always reading. I am waiting to hit a goal in my head and once the scale matches that I will post a full update ..... but just saying hi all :)

Robin

kellybelly333
on 1/8/13 5:34 am - Toronto, Canada

Hi Robin!! Happy belated surgiversary!!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Robin H.
on 1/9/13 12:09 am - Thunder Bay, Canada

thanks

chipmunk_roasting
on 1/8/13 6:15 am - Ottawa, ON, Canada

Welcome home, Robin :)

It's good to see you, don't be away longer, 'kay?

mmm

Referral - March 2011 // Orientation - Ottawa - July 8, 2011 // Surgery - January 23, 2013

Patm
on 1/8/13 8:31 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Look forward to your full up-date. lways love to hear peoples stories

sam1am
on 1/8/13 10:23 am

Good to see you, Robin!  I hope your mom is doing well too!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Robin H.
on 1/9/13 12:11 am - Thunder Bay, Canada

mom has been doing okay, not using her tool to the best of her ability I must admit and I am a bit worried that old patterns are creeping back into her life but on a better note she feels much better and is more independant and her health has greatly improved

sam1am
on 1/9/13 5:45 am

Old habits die hard!  I'm very glad to hear that her health has greatly improved.

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Most Active
Recent Topics