WLS Support Possible New Group Woodstock/London/Brantford???

Nancy T.
on 2/11/13 3:32 am - Canada

I live between Woodstock and London close to Ingeroll.  I find there are not many support groups...or any that I am aware of.  I am thinking of starting a new support group.  Anyone who is interested please reply and maybe we can arrange monthly meetings in this area.  My ideas is of course a coffee meeting but I was hoping in the warmer months we could meet and do walk and talks.  Your thoughts or comments are welcome :)

TanyaLH
on 2/11/13 4:36 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

Hi Nancy,

There is a support group for London, we meet the middle of the month at Tim Horton on Wilton Grove. (this Wednesday) at 7pm.

There is also a meeting at the end of each month at St Joes.Not sure on the details for this one though.

Linda Terrio will post the info on here.

Hope to see you there

Tanya

Nancy T.
on 2/11/13 9:58 am - Canada

Thanks Tanya :)

tbtilalaf
on 2/11/13 10:32 pm

I am in Woodstock and wouldn't mind one closer to here....Not too many people over in our area I have noticed...

You may only be about 20 minutes from me London is about 40.  Good idea, I am in! 

Melissa!

Surgery was July 19 2012, and I am doing great!! Only one regret....wish I did this years ago!!!!

PROUD MEMBER OF THE CENTURY CLUB!

Nancy T.
on 2/12/13 9:02 pm - Canada

Hey Melissa,

I live in Mt Elgin but I go to the Woodstock Complex almost everyday to work out.  Even if we don't get a group started maybe we can hook up for a coffee sometime.  It would be nice to have someone close and maybe we can find more.  If you want to text me my cell is 416-528-5347 (work cell) or message me back here.  I tried to add you as friend but your profile is private.

Nancy

tbtilalaf
on 2/13/13 1:50 am

Ok we can diffidently get together for coffee, (ever since surgery I got a coffee addiction, and i have no idea why...i used to be a tea drinker, luckily caffeine doesn't effect my pouch well not much really does so I really need to have a lot of control!)   I'll add you as a friend. I work out at the YMCA on dundas st. and have just started to take karate and kabudo there as well. I am pretty free during the daytimes and sometimes at night, (karate, kabudo and my kids gymnastics). I will also send you a message with my cell number.

Melissa!

Surgery was July 19 2012, and I am doing great!! Only one regret....wish I did this years ago!!!!

PROUD MEMBER OF THE CENTURY CLUB!

Most Active
Recent Topics