They lost my Opti Fast - HELP

PepperBB
on 9/19/13 12:04 am - Canada

I received a call from the Medi Mart people that said my Opti Fast was being shipped 2 days ago. When I called this morning, they said it had already been delivered?

I had put on my file that I needed to be called  when they delivered and when you dial my apartment code for entry to my building, it rights to my cell phone. I did not get a phone call or notification either way. 

Do I call TWH? Does anyone know what to do?

HELP Please.

Katie H.

Referral January 2013 - Orientation at TWH March 4  -  Social Worker May 27 - Nurse Practitioner July 11 - Nutrition Class August 26 - Dietitian September 4 - Psychologist September 4, Meeting with Surgeon September 13 - Surgery October 28

Tammy B.
on 9/19/13 12:06 am - Canada

id be calling everyone again...especially the shipper and ask to speak to the manager or someone and get that stuff pronto!!

(deactivated member)
on 9/19/13 12:18 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

I'd ask them where it was delivered to since you never received it.  Perhaps they did an attempted delivery and you will have a note telling you where to pick it up.  Not sure if you are home now or not but I'd be checking there in case there is a note for you.  If it's shipped by Purolator they won't just drop unless you have given them permission to just leave it there, they usually leave a sticky note on the door so it might be in your apartment building foyer.

PepperBB
on 9/19/13 12:20 am - Canada

I tried to call again and the woman at the store got upset with me when I asked for the name of the courier company.

I am was not rude, I think I am completely within my rights to ask this as they have charged my credit card, they have my information.

So I guess I am stuck now until they call me back.

Katie H.

Referral January 2013 - Orientation at TWH March 4  -  Social Worker May 27 - Nurse Practitioner July 11 - Nutrition Class August 26 - Dietitian September 4 - Psychologist September 4, Meeting with Surgeon September 13 - Surgery October 28

gwynnkitty
on 9/19/13 11:24 am - North York, Canada

I wouldn't be waiting - I'd be calling every hour on the hour until they found it. That's WAY too important to wait around for them! :(

I hope it's found and you get it ASAP!

Referral to Surgeon: February 12, 2013 Appointment with Surgeon: April 24, 2013 Endoscopy: April 30, 2013 Referral sent to Bariatric Registry: May 2, 2013 Orientation Appointment: May 27, 2013 Dr Klein Appointment: June 6, 2013 Second Upper GI Series: June 11 Dr Glazer: August 12, 2013 RN/RD/SW: August 29. 2013 Follow-up With Dr Klein: September 23, 2013 Start Opti: October 23, 2013 Surgery Date: November 14, 2013 

PepperBB
on 9/19/13 11:05 pm - Canada

Did some major phone calls yesterday and they will be dropping off a new shipment to me here at work today.

Thanks everyone for your support!

Katie H.

Katie M.
on 9/20/13 12:06 am - Georgetown, Canada
RNY on 10/18/13
So glad you got it sorted!!!

Referral May 2013 / orientation at TWH June 27 / nurse practitioner July 3 / social worker August 19 / nutrition class August 26 / nutritionist August 30 / psychologist September 3 / meet surgeon (Dr. Penner) September 20 / PATTS October 10 / Surgery October 18 2013!  

Urbanlamb
on 9/20/13 2:48 am - Canada

Oh phew...that's great to hear.

Referral Oct 2012~Orientation May 31/13 at Ottawa Civic~Dr.Dent assessment July 16~Nutritionist and Behaviorist Sept 17~ Ultrasound Oct 17~Second appointment with Nutritionist and Behaviorist Nov 6~Approval for RNY!!~BLADDER CANCER DISCOVERED~Currently undergoing treatment for cancer, plans switched from RNY to sleeve...~GOT DATE FOR SURGERY...AUGUST 18th, 2014 with Dr. Yelle*....February 7/17...2.5 years post up and doing great. Starting process for OHIP funded panniculectomy...

PepperBB
on 9/20/13 3:48 am - Canada

Opti fast received...now just waiting on a date! Yeah Friday

Katie H.

Most Active
Recent Topics