update

Robin H.
on 10/9/13 5:35 am - Thunder Bay, Canada

NOTE Mary I can't seem to send a private message please take my email [email protected]

so I was originally schedualed to have plastics some time ago but there have been a few delays so my new date is November 8th FOR SURE !!! LOL I know many were waiting to here how I made out so thought I had better post.  I am having an OHIP approved pannectomy and breast reduction in Thunder Bay with Dr Azad

Robin

Member Services
on 10/9/13 6:18 am - Irvine, CA

Hello Robin,

Thank you for posting your update and congratulations on your upcoming surgery.  We suggest you edit this post and remove your personal email address. It's not advise to post personal info on a website.  

Megan M.
on 10/9/13 11:52 am - Canada

Robin, are you upgrading or just doing panni?   I am anxious to know what you think of the new doctor.

Had RNY surgery July 22/11, St. Joe's Hamilton, with the awesome Dr. Scott Gmora.  Had abdominoplasty August 2/13, Scarborough, with equally awesome Dr. Michael Kreidstein.

Robin H.
on 10/9/13 12:18 pm - Thunder Bay, Canada
I wish I could afford the upgrade but I can't so I accept the hand I have been dealt and will be just doing the pannectomy. I am however greatfull to have the approval for what I am able to get done

Most Active
Recent Topics