Last day Questions

Loaf
on 10/29/14 11:14 pm - Canada
VSG on 10/31/14

So i am sitting at my desk drinking my decaf black coffee..  Even Saying it gives me the shutters.....

Tomorrow is the day... down 16 lbs in the last two weeks so if this is any indication, i am very excited about the future.  

That said.  I would like honest answers to the following question.

Excusing any post op medical issues.

Any Regrets???

Thanks

Catw
on 10/30/14 12:02 am - Arnprior, Canada

Yes, I do have 1 regret....  That I didn't do this 10 years earlier.

The road that I traveled hasn't been the smoothest, but even if I went back and knew what I know now, I'd still do it.  It's worth it to me.  Actually, knowing what I know now, I'd go back 10 - 15 years, and talk myself into doing it then.

Cathy

TES
on 10/30/14 12:45 am - Ottawa, Canada

I'm 16 weeks out.  I've gone through some depression and anxiety since surgery (crappy food was my best friend and I missed it a LOT), but I would do it again in a heart beat.  I've had no physical issues - as a matter of fact, my recovery was so easy that I was concerned I was doing things wrong!

But here I am, 85lbs down, walking 2 miles without an ounce of pain and feeling like I'm a whole new person.

There will be bad days - not going to lie to you - but trust me when I say that the surgery and life-changes are worth it.  WORTH IT in spades.

Good luck tomorrow and we'll have a spot on the bench waiting for you. :)

TES

nbeatty
on 10/30/14 2:18 am - Aurora, Canada
RNY on 10/03/14

I had surgery about one month ago and did have a rough first week, but no, no regrets.  Wish I'd done it earlier is all.

Orientation: Jan 27, 2014, Surgeon: Feb 14, 2014, Doctor Internal Medecine: May 5, 2014,  Nurse/Social Worker/Dietician: May 7, 2014, 2nd Visit Social Worker: June 20, 2014, 2nd visit Surgeon: July 11, 2014, PATT (HRRH): Sep 18, 2014 Surgery Date: Oct 3, 2014

Karen M.
on 10/30/14 3:01 am - Mississauga, Canada

At 8.5 years post-op RNY - not even for a single moment, not one.

Best wishes tomorrow,

Karen

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Laurie_L
on 10/30/14 11:38 am - Canada
RNY on 11/07/14

Good luck tomorrow!  I wish you a speedy recovery.  Not one person I have spokento regrets   their decision.  My surgery is next Friday!  With us being a week apart, I look forward to your updates :) 

Surgery Date: November 7, 2014 - Dr. Yelle, Ottawa - HW:298 SW: 275.4

Most Active
Recent Topics