What are you eating/doing today? (Wednesday)

Karen M.
on 3/3/15 6:29 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Good morning :)

The alarm seemed very early this morning - no rest for the wicked ;)  Off to work, have a couple of errands to run after, not sure what else I'll get up to.

8.5 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 3 over the day -

B - Premier protein shake (chocolate, which I'm starting to hate a little - it has a completely different texture than the vanilla and it seems too thick)

S - Greek yogurt, a few green grapes

L - crustless quiche, mixed greens salad with a little poppy seed dressing

S - "cheese and crackers without the crackers" (spicy kielbasa slices topped with old cheddar and a pickle slice) - 4 of them

D - leftover Shepherd's pie (beef, mushroom, cauliflower mash), mushroom/onion gravy (omg I want to eat this every day)

S - not sure yet, likely just coffee with cream

Happy Hump Day y'all!

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

TanyaLH
on 3/3/15 6:47 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

22 months post op

steps 92589

I agree Karen, the alarm clock did seem very early, I am off to work then the gym. 

B 2 boiled eggs, protein coffee

S 1 source greek yogurt

L 3/4 c greek salad w/ 3 oz chicken breast

D 1 c turkey chili

S 4 oz skim milk

Be well everyone

Tanya

birdiegirl
on 3/3/15 7:34 pm

RNY  5 Years 11 Months Post Op

Morning

Lots on the go today including restaurant eating for lunch and dinner - all with girlfriends.  Fun, but tough on the food choices.  Its just so much easier to be home - however I do love my social life so no real complaining! 

STEPS - 11,360

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

L - Medium sized green salad with hard boiled egg - 1 TB of oil and vinegar - salt and pepper

small piece of hot sourdough

D - Grilled sea bass - 6 oz

few bites of veg

glass of chardonnay

S - Raspberry yogurt

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,385,  Carbs - 79,  Fat - 65 Grams,  Protein - 97 Grams

All water and vits - more decaf coffee

Have a great one  

(deactivated member)
on 3/3/15 8:26 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

Can tell it's the day before grocery shopping as my fridge is getting bare. Will have to get creative unless I want to eat the same thing for all meals.

B - omelet made with broccoli, ham and cheese

S - protein shake

L - gumbo

S - greek salad with a tbp of feta

D - 4 oz chicken, roasted brussel sprouts with lemon, ginger and garlic, made them last night too and they are the best....can't wait for dinner just for them

S - more greek salad if hungry since I always stay up late on the day hubby gets home from work

new_me180
on 3/3/15 8:44 pm - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Morning everyone. Nothing much going on today.

16 months post op

B - scrambled egg, cheese, slice bacon on 1/2 light flat out

L - turkey patty, zucchini

S - 1/3 cup tuna, pineapple

D - turkey sausage, zucchini (putting the spiralizer to good use, lol.)

S - made some chia seed pudding, will see how that goes, cappuccino.

W/V all in

totals: calories 683, carbs 41, fat 28, protein 78

Have a good day all. Nia

Zizzler
on 3/3/15 9:01 pm

Well I definitely can eat more now some days, other days I can eat less, it's strange. One thing is for sure, I need to log my food more often.  Yesterday my calories came to nearly 1200 for the day! Other days I am under 700, also not good. 

6 months post op

b - premier protein shake, xl decaf coffee

s - cottage cheese with apple

l - the last of the spicy peanut chicken with a little soybean spaghetti, string cheese...later protein bar

d - coleslaw mix fried slowly so it's frizzled, sautéed pork 

s - 30 second microwave protein cookie (coconut oil, flavoured protein powder, sucralose, water)

all vits and water

crqvingchange
on 3/3/15 10:20 pm

Good morning everyone.  Yesterday at the pool I was able to move a little more without pushing it too much.  Everyday I want to try to do a bit more.

Today physio is coming to the house so no swimming for me today.  I have dragged out my suitcase and started looking for clothes that will work in Florida.  I hope Pat is having a wonderful time there.

7 months post op

B. Decaf coffee with SF Cinnamon Dolce sweetener and cream

S. Protein Coffee

L. Poached egg with turkey sausage round and some SF jalapeno ketchup and a big slice of heirloom tomato which is perfectly ripe and a slice of summer.

S. Source Greek yogurt Peach

D. Chicken Paprikash with 1/4 cup quinoa

S. Few slices of herb and garlic cheese.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

kellybelly333
on 3/3/15 11:18 pm - Toronto, Canada

Waiter!! There is too much pepper on my paprikash!!

I cannot see that word, without saying that sentence! :P

Glad to see you're back at it in the pool...and super jealous of you people going to Florida!!!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

nbeatty
on 3/4/15 12:36 am - Aurora, Canada
RNY on 10/03/14

I am 5 months post op and my calories are always 1100 to 1200 daily.  I've lost 82 pounds, so I guess that's not bad.  I guess we're all different as well.

Orientation: Jan 27, 2014, Surgeon: Feb 14, 2014, Doctor Internal Medecine: May 5, 2014,  Nurse/Social Worker/Dietician: May 7, 2014, 2nd Visit Social Worker: June 20, 2014, 2nd visit Surgeon: July 11, 2014, PATT (HRRH): Sep 18, 2014 Surgery Date: Oct 3, 2014

Zizzler
on 3/4/15 8:52 am

I am 2 months ahead of you and my weight loss has slowed, that is why I am being extra careful with my calories.  I can eat a lot more so I need to be more careful and even more precise in order to ensure I am maximizing my weight loss tool.  I try to keep my calories above 800 and below 1000 in general, but as you said that number would vary from person to person.  Sounds like you are doing great, 82 pounds is awesome.  You must feel so much better eh?

Most Active
Recent Topics