What are you eating/doing today? (Wednesday)

crqvingchange
on 5/6/15 3:25 am

Good morning everyone.

I am sure once I type this that someone else will be posting at the same time, lol.  The scale continues to be kind today and it's a mystery as to why.

Today it's swimming, yoga, paperwork, appointments.

B. Large decaf with Chike protein coffee

S. Another Chike

L. Teriyaki Express with shrimp, no rice, no sauce

S. Another Large decaf latte

D. Teriyaki express beef and veg, no rice, no sauce (I have my own Xyla teriyaki sauce)

S. HB egg

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Karen M.
on 5/6/15 3:37 am - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

I was totally writing this at the same time, CC. Good thing I always open another tab to see if someone has posted while I'm writing. lol  As for your scale being kind - the mysteries of the scale continue to stump me and I've got 9 years under my belt. Up, down, all around... as long as the trend is going the right way over time, it's all good.

Off to work for the day, getting a mani/pedi on the way home (time for sandals but not with these horrid looking toes!), BBQ for dinner, early to bed I think. Heading over to the mall at lunch on the premise (lie) that I'm walking the mall, I'm actually looking for clothes and hoping that the perfect look and size are awaiting me the moment I walk into the mall, no shopping required. ;)

9 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 3 over the day -

B - Premier protein shake

S - Source Greek, a few grapes

L - small whole wheat tortilla with tuna salad, pickle

S - more tuna salad, cucumber slices for dipping/scooping

D - BBQ steak, salad, sautéed onions & mushrooms

S - not sure yet

Happy Hump Day!

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

birdiegirl
on 5/6/15 4:10 am

RNY  6 Years 1 Month Post Op

Morning

Yes I posted a minute after CC and it drives me crazy that most of the time I cant copy and paste all the **** I just wrote to the first WAYE post.    So in frustration I just disappear for the day...lol

Not too much on today - my body is tired from a long day yesterday.

STEPS - 13,331

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

S - Ham/cheese roll up

L - 2 oz leftover stuffed pork tenderloin - finally the last of it

D - 2 cups of sweet kale salad

4 oz chicken cordon bleu

grilled mixed veggies - 3/4 of a cup or so

S - Source 35 calorie dessert yogurt

3 wasa with  1/2 cup of bruschetta  mix.  I cannot buy this again from Costco - too delicious!...at least I am having it on Wasa instead of the baguette I really want

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,381,  Carbs - 103 Grams,  Fat - 54 Grams,  Protein - 99 Grams

All water - 3 litres - all vits

Have a great one  

Zizzler
on 5/6/15 4:24 am

Hey cc, where do you get your xyla teriyaki sauce? Sounds good. Nothing special today, just work and gardening when I get home.  I have been doing Alan hour a night and it really kicks my butt exercise-wise, but in a good way.  There is something meditative about it, clearing away the old and planting/nurturing the new.  Supposed to be a lovely day out so I plan to go for a walk at lunch.

8 months post-op

b - premier protein shake, xl decaf coffee

s - plain greek yogurt with lc protein granola and banana slices

l - 2 breakfast sausages with wax beans and carrots

s - cucumber slices, 2 string cheese

d - garlic mushrooms with bm angus meatballs

s - bm lf Swiss cheese slices made into microwave "chips"

all water and vits

Highest: 320, Surgery: 255 (Aug/14), Lowest: 132, Current: 167, Goal: 155

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. - Soren Kierkegaard

crqvingchange
on 5/6/15 4:47 am

Zizzler I believe I got the Xyla teriyaki sauce from the Low Carb Grocery.   Not bad, it has sesame and garlic in it. The stats Teriyaki Express's sauce are too high, so I will use my own.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

new_me180
on 5/6/15 4:42 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Morning all. Looks like its going to be a beautiful day today. Had to leave my car at the shop yesterday, have a leak in the break line somewhere. So glad it didn't happen when i had the plethora of appts in Guelph. I tried to apply for bursaries and OSAP yesterday and my head went spinning every which way. I'll try again today, lol.

18 months post op

B - pancake, 1/2 tbs PB. I made it using some pumpkin puree instead of the usual banana, an egg and protein powder and a tsp of coconut flour. The numbers are not bad either: 137 cals, 3 carbs, 6 fat and 18 protein. Came out nice and fluffy too.

L - 2oz cold cuts stuffed into 1/2 flat-out with some salad

S - 1/2 mandarin, 4 grapes and turkey flakes

D - 1/4 cup 3 bean salad, mackerel

S - 2 oz kolbassa, cappuccino

Have a great day all. Nia

TanyaLH
on 5/6/15 7:10 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

ohhh...pumpkin pancakes???!!!! Would you share the recipe please?

TIA

Tanya

new_me180
on 5/6/15 1:57 am, edited 5/6/15 1:57 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

I hear you Tanya, makes a change from  the usual breakfast. 

1/8 cup pumpkin puree

1 large egg

2 tbsp protein powder. I use the bulk barn one from the bins

2 tsp coconut flour

pumpkin spice to your taste

Make three small ones. add some sugar free syrup and enjoy.

TanyaLH
on 5/6/15 9:58 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

Thank you, gonna try these tomorrow I think.

Patm
on 5/6/15 6:20 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. I am actually busy at work for a change. Makes the day go so much faster. Bad eating night last night. Ended up with a slight sweating and upped heart rate. That will teach me at least until the next time. Off to swimming at lunch and biking home. The ride home was cold yesterday. I am dressed better for it today.

I need to make some granola. I had such a craving for toast or something this morning. I gave in so it is in my totals.

Breakfast greek yogurt, raspberries

s 2 baby bel

l curry salad with smoked turkey added, yogurt

s apple

d steak, kale salad

s not sure

so far cal 1087, Carb 117, prot 89

Most Active
Recent Topics