What are you eating/doing today (Sunday)

birdiegirl
on 8/2/15 2:19 am

RNY  6 Years 4 months post Op

Morning

Slept thru the night - halleluiah! 

Round two of the golf tournament where I need to improve upon my poor skills of yesterday.  I don't think I can possibly be that bad two days in a row.

STEPS - 15,643

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

L - Goodfoods chicken cranberry walnut salad

S - 1 oz hard parmesan and a plum

S after golf - glass of wine and a few chips

D - small roll with butter

6 oz sea bass

few bites of veg

S - Source key lime

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,303,  Carbs - 86 Grams,  Fat - 42 Grams,  Protein - 94 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one and enjoy the long weekend! 

crqvingchange
on 8/2/15 4:55 am

Good morning everyone.  Barb, good luck in the tournament today.  As I recall last year you placed even with a bad foot, so you've got this.  

DH and I were so tired when we got home yesterday that we decided that we will make Monday our movie night.  We are going to see the new Mission Impossible.  DH calls it "big screen worthy", lol.

Today is another road trip with DH.  We will be in the car for 2 1/2 hours one way, so I had better plan some snacks and drinks for the car.

1 year post op

B. Jamie Oliver salmon burger in feta and spinach with an over-easy egg on top and a little Hollandaise (already eaten - couldn't fini**** all)

S. Iced decaf coffee

Lunch and dinner with be out at restaurants, but I will remember protein first.

Snacks for in the car - protein bars, pepperettes, bottles of water, single serve packages of cinnamon almonds.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Zizzler
on 8/2/15 6:32 am

Hey CC, you make the cinnamon almonds?  If not where do you buy them?  Have an awesome day!

Zizzler
on 8/2/15 6:42 am

Good morning everyone!  Birdiegirl I hope your gold goes better today, congrats on your good night's sleep.  CC have an excellent trip, how was your foot massage yesterday?

Another day of sloth for me, still unpacking stuff and just vegging out around the house.  I saw "trainwreck" yesterday, it was really funny.  Went to the VIP cinema for the first time, 21 bucks and you can order food and drinks from your chair, and its a nice chair with moveable tray etc.  Only thing I did not like was that the chairs were leather and its not nice when you are wearing a dress, all sweaty and such.  Not sure it was worth 21 bucks but it was a nice experience.  Yesterday I ended up not making any of the stuff I posted, just ate protein bars and parmesan chips the whole day, lazy.  Also out of eggs, which I need to make the pancakes.

11 months post op

b - strawberry gnc protein shake (anyone know when these go on sale again?)

s - pressed cottage cheese shake - chocolate coconut sweetened with sucralose

l - more shake?

s - parmesan chips - sesame, everything, chia

d - chicken cranberry almond on parmesan chips

s - smart protein bar

all water and vits

have a nice day everyone!

crqvingchange
on 8/2/15 2:58 pm

I buy the single serve packs of cinnamon almonds in the US.   I have seen the large packs in Canada in Cinnamon and also Cocoa dusted. They are by Emerald Almonds. My foot massage was great.   I go back in 2 weeks. 

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Zizzler
on 8/2/15 3:27 pm

Its too bad Canada does not have the variety of products they have in the states.  I have tried the cocoa ones before and they are good.  Maybe I will buy some and make my own packets and freeze them.  Glad to hear your foot massage was good, it sounds like it would be. 

(deactivated member)
on 8/2/15 7:14 pm - Mississauga, Canada

RNY

2 days post-op

lunch- 1/3 cup of tomato soup

snack- source yogurt cup with unflavoured protein powder

Dinner- 1/3 cup of cottage cheese with unflavoured protein powder 

Most Active
Recent Topics