What are you eating/doing today? (Monday)

Karen M.
on 9/28/15 5:07 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Nia, had I known what my work schedule would have become this fall, I never would have started this course. Thank gawd it's just one course. I can't imagine working and taking a full course load, so power to you.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

new_me180
on 9/28/15 5:15 pm - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Thanks Karen. I'm plugging along best i can. My saving grace is that i work just the two days or else i'd be a mess, lol.

crqvingchange
on 9/29/15 5:23 am

Sorry Nia no suggestions from yesterday.  We were in 5 malls (did I mention I hate malls, but my friend was looking for a special outfit and that is where she wanted to go.  Never found the outfit) and we ate at the food court.  I ate from the Bourbon street grill vendor and had unbreaded shrimp and mango salad.  That seemed like the best choice from what I saw.  There was a Chipotle, but the lineup was massive.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Incognito55
on 9/28/15 4:31 am - Toronto, Canada

6 weeks post op

11000 steps

B-premier protein

S-Apple Pie yogurt

L-egg and cheese

S-something with PB, maybe just a spoonful 

D-meatballs

S-1/3 quest bar

Referral-October 2014Orientation (TWH)&Social Worker-January 2015Nutrition Class February 2015Nurse&Psych April 2015Dietician May 2015Surgeon June 2015Surgery August 11 2015 at TWH with Dr Jackson

BlakeandLillysMummy
on 9/28/15 6:16 am - Canada

Busy weekend for me between watching my softball team play in the year end tournament - bummed I couldn't play but being only 4 weeks post op, thought it probably wasn't smart!!! :)   and carting my son off to hockey practices and a game in Quinte West, we were out a lot... affected our eating, but found some healthy transportable options for the week ahead.....

Haven't charged the fitbit yet, just found my cord again, so will do so tonight so I can start counting steps (and sleep again)....

B:  Made myself a smoothie with 2 scoops Walmart Protein Powder (50g of protein - i'm not getting enough in a day so this is great for me.. although when I saw the calorie count skyrocket I was a little worried)...but I am still drinking away and it's been almost two hours, so it isn't too bad..

S: if I end up needing one - will be pita chips with some Tzatzkiki dip

L: Maple Leaf Protinis Snack Pack - Chicken skewers with tzatzkiki dip  (left over crackers if any) and 1/2 cut up tomato.

S: Source Apple Pie Greek Yogurt

D: Probably tacos - but not sure, I want to make some egg salad as well.

S: there normally isn't a nighttime snack.. jus****er! :)

Thanks Everyone.

Heather

Referral: May 2014 Orientation: Sept 26 (HRRH): 1st Surgeon Appt: Feb 13 (Sohi @ HRRH) : Dietician/Social Worker/RN: March 25, 2015  Dr. Glazier - May 12, 2015  2nd Surgeon Appointment (Dr. Hagen) - June 1, 2015 -  Start Opti - August 19, 2015 - SURGERY SEPTEMBER 1, 2015  - HW 270lbs OW - 256.6 SW: 244.6

Patm
on 9/28/15 7:10 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Sounds like we all had busy weekends. I tried Chinese food yesterday. Most of it was okay but I decided to have a spring roll and I think it was too greasy. Tasted great at the time. My niece made this amazing chocolate cake. I would have loved to try a piece but after the reaction I had the day before didn't want to chance it. She thoughtfully brought a SF banana cake. It was great and I didn't feel deprived of the cake.

Today is work. I need to go swimming. This is the last week the pool will be open before they close for 3 months for work. Not sure what I will do to take it's place.

Tonight I will be going to a friends house to show her how to use a new feature in our on line courses. Should be interesting.

b greek yogurt, Fiber1, peach

l salad with boiled egg, source yogurt

s carrots and hummus

d meatloaf, salad, cauliflower

Have a good day everyone

Karen M.
on 9/28/15 5:09 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Sugar-free banana cake?

Hello lover... tell me every detail.

LOL

Karen

Patm
on 9/28/15 5:26 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

She has an RNY as well. I will ask her for the receipe

LeeLeewaysin
on 9/28/15 10:05 am - Constance Bay, Canada

Hi Everyone, hope the weekend treated yas good.

B: 1/2 c of greek yogurt w tbsp. of vector cereal and trail mix

S: 1/2 protein bar

L: 3oz of chicken 1/2c of cauliflower spinach mushroom bake

S: 1/2 protein bar or protein cheesecake

D: 3oz lean burger w salsa 1/2c cabbage salad

Water & vits

Oh and did a kettle bell class at lunch (my first time) and start my Monday evening bootcamp class...Yeah me!:-)

Orientation: September 21, 2012 Nurse: March 26, 2013 Behaviorist 1st Appt: May 1, 2013, Behaviorist 2nd Appt & Nutritionist: June 18, 2013, Meet Dr. Mamazza Sept 16, 2013 Surgery November 20, 2013

Karen M.
on 9/28/15 5:11 pm - Mississauga, Canada

I have a deep love for Vector cereal. I wi**** was calorie and carb free, I'm sure I could eat it for every meal. lol

Karen

Most Active
Recent Topics