What are you eating/doing today? (Friday)

crqvingchange
on 10/2/15 3:53 am

Good morning everyone. I am not liking this colder weather, however I am liking that I can now fit into many of my sweaters. My back is feeling better this morning so I will be back in the pool, oh yeah. Tonight DH and I will go out for dinner and to listen to some live music.

1 year 2 months post op

B. Click decaf protein mocha coffee

S. P28 protein bread toasted with protein Caramel Turtle cashew butter and thin slices of apple on top

L. Chili

S. Large skinny latte

D. Gumbo soup (no rice)

S. Same as my morning snack (it worked yesterday as a good evening snack)

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Zizzler
on 10/2/15 4:52 am

Hey Cc, I hate the weather too, especially the shorter days. Turtle cashew butter? Sounds yummy, is it one of the p28 ones? So glad it's Friday and I do not have to work this weekend.

13 months post op

B - strawberry gnc protein shake, decaf coffee

s - half p28 bagel with a cheese string

l - same as snack, possibly vegetable soup

s - simply protein bar, 1/2 cup fresh berries

D - sf stur drink sweetened with stevia, later.. something hot, soup? Chilli?

s - 1/4c warm nuts toasted in oven, sprinkled with cinnamon Possibly

all water and vits

crqvingchange
on 10/2/15 10:40 am

Yes Zizzler, it is the P28 nut butter. I really like the cashew butter and it has a lot of protein. I think next time I will try the banana raisin. Your evening snack sounds really good.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Zizzler
on 10/2/15 2:08 pm

I"ll check that one out next time I get the bread. Evening snack should be nice, I just want something warm or hot, its so cold out !!

Incognito55
on 10/2/15 5:46 am - Toronto, Canada

The cold is like torture, and it sounds like it's only going to get worse for me. I honestly feel chilled to the bone!

7 weeks post op

13000 steps

B-chilli

S-almond butter

L-egg and cheese

S-premier protein

D-shrimp and yogurt...(lol)

S-1/2 a quest bar

Referral-October 2014Orientation (TWH)&Social Worker-January 2015Nutrition Class February 2015Nurse&Psych April 2015Dietician May 2015Surgeon June 2015Surgery August 11 2015 at TWH with Dr Jackson

Monica9811
on 10/2/15 8:02 am - Peterborough, Canada

Welcome to the world of sweaters, coats and fuzzy sucks even in the summer!! I am freezing all the time and my husband is hot all the time so it is a battle! I just wear more clothes to bed and put flannel sheets on! They are awesome. I am still wearing bare feet though because I hate socks and closed shoes until the snow flies!

crqvingchange
on 10/2/15 10:43 am

I agree with Monica, time to break out the fuzzy socks. Last winter I was always cold, that's why I picked up the habit of drinking lots of decaf hot coffee. Something hot to hold and drink. This winter will be better because I bought a car with heated seats, lol.

Monica9811
on 10/2/15 2:01 pm - Peterborough, Canada

I LOVE my heated seats! I don't drink coffee or tea but will order ho****er and lemon in winter months instead of ice water. Warms my hands and my tummy :)

Patm
on 10/2/15 7:34 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Last swim today for a while. The pool I use is closing for 3 months. Thinking on working on my walking. I have a prescription for a knee brace. Just not sure what I will get.

Work is really busy. We are a week and a half away from our conference. Home tonight. Probably scrabble or cards or both. If the night is clear we may have a fire in the backyard. My DH loves this. I last until bugs or cold drive me inside

b. greek yogurt, peach

l pea, lentil, ham soup, SF pudding

s veg salad

d chicken, salad

s ?

crqvingchange
on 10/2/15 10:30 am

Pat I love fall campfires. We used to be able to have one in our yard, but the bylaw changed and now no open fires. We were always careful and had the garden hose at the ready. Enjoy. So sorry to hear about your pool closing, I would hate that.

Most Active
Recent Topics