What are you eating/doing today? (Wednesday)

new_me180
on 4/27/16 8:00 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Morning all. It seems the more i'm resting,  the more tired i am, loving being at home though. With that said, i'll be off to Zumba at noon, then run some errands, then i'll go back to the gym tonight for some boxing, yay for having more time to take care of myself. Since i woke up later than i wanted, i'll switch breakfast with snack as i would be too full for Zumba.

2yrs post-op

B - 2oz chicken breast, coffee 5%

S - 1/4 cup extra lean ground chicken, 1/2 cup spaghetti squash

L - 1/4 cup extra lean ground chicken, 1/3 cup spinach

S - 1/3 cup tuna

D - 2oz steak, 1/3 cup mustard greens, 1/8 cup sadza

S - 1/2 quest bar

Have a great day all, Nia

crqvingchange
on 4/27/16 9:58 am

Zumba and boxing, sounds like a lazy day ;).  It's so much fun to move now and feel as though you're getting stronger.  Before WLS I was definitely a couch potato and walking was a big effort.  Everything hurt and I was always winded.  Now it's just my back from the injury and my knee.  I have so much more energy now.  That is something I hope I will never forget, because I never want to go back to being that person before WLS.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

new_me180
on 4/27/16 11:40 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

I second that CC, felt just like that before. Always calculating how far the distance is. I never noticed how much i missed moving when i hurt my knee, now i move as much as i can. 

Zizzler
on 4/27/16 4:13 pm

Good evening everyone.  Just work and home today, exhausted after a long day teaching. 

20 months post op

b - gnc protein shake chocolate in decaf coffee throughout morning

s - 30 calorie sugar free yogurt, apple

l - 2 cheese sticks, 1 melba toast, 30 calorie sugar free yogurt

s - apple, 1/2 gnc lean chocolate protein shake

d - low carb high fibre chocolate protein microwave cake

s - 1/4 cup dill pickle pumpkin seeds, later...herbal tea before bed

all water and vitamins.  Have a nice evening.

crqvingchange
on 4/27/16 6:21 pm

How did you make your dinner Zizzler? 

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Zizzler
on 4/28/16 3:12 am

Hi Cc!  I make half of this recipe  from the Protein Chef except I use oat fibre instead of chia seeds as I am out.  I have not tried the protein frosting yet, it sounds interesting.  You can play around with this recipe based on what you have available.  It is very filling and satisfying when I am craving something sweet but want to stay on track. The full recipe is 422 calories so beware.  I find it tastes best when I use whipped peanut butter rather than regular, it is more creamy.  If you try it let me know what you think. I have been thinking of trying it using peanut flour instead of peanut butter to lower the fat content further.

crqvingchange
on 4/28/16 4:46 am

Thanks Zizzler.   I've got some PB2 that I can use and maybe I'll sub something for the fat in the peanut butter. 

Most Active
Recent Topics