What are you eating/doing today ( Sunday )

birdiegirl
on 8/28/16 4:02 am

RNY 7 Years 4 Months Post Op 

Morning 

Breakfast out followed by day 2 of golf tournament.   My bod is feeling the pain.  We are heading to the Ex tomorrow for more walking .  Hope my feet etc can keep going.  

EATS 

B 1 early  - Premier protein shake 

B -  2 scrambled eggs 

2 slices of Canadian bacon 

S on course  -  package of peanuts 

S after golf - Half pint of Moosehead cracked canoe with 2 handfuls of homemade chips

D -  hamburger,  no bun, all the fixings

S  -  source regular yogurt with rhubarb stewed with splenda.   Sprinkle of granola

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are :   Calories  -  1,454,  Carbs  -  57 grams , Protein  -  106 grams 

All water and vits 

Have a great one   

Zizzler
on 8/28/16 5:10 am

Good morning everyone.  Birdiegirl have a nice day golfing and the ex sounds like fun. Never been but would like to someday.  Not sure if anyone else is online dating but I started using the Bumble app and really like it.  It is women-led so women decide if anyone sees their profile.  I like it because the whole world does not see my profile, it is more private. Last night at the movies I slipped and had a few unplanned handfuls of popcorn and a coke zero.  What do you guys think of g2?  Addictive?  They had that at the theatre too.  Today I plan to catch up on some stuff around the house, pick up some gnc lean shakes at the bogo sale, do elliptical and hot yoga this afternoon, maybe board games tonight.  Been doing a lot of social stuff lately and feel like I need a bit of a break. 

2 years post op

b - decaf coffee with homemade caramel protein shake as creamer (30g protein)

s - low carb egg and flax English muffin with powdered pb spread and sf walden farms syrup - made it with sf banana cinnamon this time, nice

l and s - crispy bacon slices with a few baby cucumbers

d - toppings off of an individual pizza, baby cucumber

All water and vitamin. Have a great day everyone!

crqvingchange
on 8/28/16 5:59 am

Good morning everyone.  DH is sleeping in so I'm tiptoeing around the house.  Not sure if we are going to do a day trip today or not.  Yesterday was busy, so he may decide to just chill at home today and go somewhere tomorrow. He has taken tomorrow off work but a lot of places start to close on Mondays as the summer season comes to an end.  

The weather has been perfect, not too hot or cold.  We were at a restaurant last night and sat outside.  The table beside was sitting at one of those coffee tables where the centre can be lit to may a fire.  Beautiful, I want one.

The eats today will be as much protein as I can get in to fuel this old body, and lots of fluids to stay hydrated.  I'll try to soak up some of the vitamin D if I get a chance.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Zizzler
on 8/28/16 7:55 am

Love those tables too Cc!!!

Meggles07
on 8/28/16 7:29 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Late to the game today... We had friends over last night and my BF unexpectedly had to rescue his mom when her car broke down. So it ended up being a late night, and sleeping in this morning.

Nothing planned for today. Might try baking a couple recipes. I also want to clean out our freezer. We want to buy another 1/4 cow, but I have to make room and get rid of anything old.

Breakfast - eggs

Snack - protein soft serve

Lunch - burger, no bun

Snack - cheese, nuts

Dinner - unknown

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Most Active
Recent Topics