St-michaels hospital

(deactivated member)
on 4/23/17 6:18 pm

Wondering if anyone had their surgery done at st-mikes as Im leaning towards that hospital. Any comments welcome ?

100Buttons
on 4/23/17 7:20 pm
RNY on 03/03/17

I didn't get to pick. I was just referred to TWH. I suppose if I was against it,I could have asked for a transfer. Where are you in the process? Just starting out?

(deactivated member)
on 4/23/17 8:17 pm

In Windsor .. we have choice of Guelph , st mikes and Michael garron ( Toronto eastern)

elisabeth1968
on 4/23/17 8:09 pm - toronto, Canada

hello my name is Lisa, i had my surgery at St Mikes with Dr. Grantcharov 2 years ago. The staff were amazing; the nurses were caring and very knowledgeable. Amazing Hospital.

Good Luck

HAB85
on 5/26/17 1:01 pm, edited 5/26/17 6:02 am

I can't say for sure but I am also leaning towards St. Mikes.

Did you end up choosing it?

I see the surgeon June 5th. I'm also dealing in Windsor.

(deactivated member)
on 5/26/17 4:40 pm

yes i will be choosing it but cant get surgery right now cause im still hpylori positive ..my file is actually collecting dust right now .. lol just finish treatment tonight now to wait 4 weeks for a breath test. im choosing st-Michaels cause you dont need to travel for appointments only for the surgery. Good luck

HAB85
on 5/26/17 5:12 pm, edited 5/26/17 10:12 am

That's also my exact reasoning. I feel more comfortable going to Windsor then Guelph multiple times. I have no idea what that is your dealing with and don't personally remember this test but I'm sure I don't as it must of been ok. I'm very sorry your dealing with it and hope this test comes back clear so you cancontinue this journey!

(deactivated member)
on 5/28/17 10:33 am

Thanks so do I ! And maybe we could get together sometimes I'm not from Windsor wouldn't mind meeting friends.

HAB85
on 5/29/17 9:23 am, edited 5/29/17 2:23 am

For sure! I'm also not from Windsor I'm from the Chatham-Kent area.

Most Active
Recent Topics