What are you eating/doing today? (Sunday)

crqvingchange
on 4/30/17 5:47 am

Good morning everyone. It's a good thing I put the grass seed down yesterday, that rain we had last night will give it a good start. This morning I'm going to Zumba and this afternoon I'm going to listen to live music. I hope I can stay awake, that storm woke me up a few times.

The eats today at 2.5 years post-op are:

rivers of decaf

Scrambled eggs with hot peppers, chicken sausage crumbles and salsa.

Not sure about lunch, I will order off the menu and they usually have good protein and veg options.

Dinner is chili with melted taco cheese on top and a little sour cream.

Hard boiled egg (still haven't bought more SKYR)

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Patm
on 4/30/17 6:38 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Busy day today. My turn for coffeee hour today. Then home to get ready for company for dinner. I have just put together a classic a chicken stew into the crockpot. Dh's family are coming around 3:30 and will want dinner early.

Last night I coudn't find the chili on the menu and since everyone else knew what they wanted I quickly picked the house salad with chicken. Turned out to be red and green peppers with tomato and feta. Not my favourite

b greek yogurt, raspberries

l sl turkey, cheese, pickle

s cheese and crackers

d chicken stew

s ?

crqvingchange
on 4/30/17 10:04 am

Pat I would have traded you, I love Greek Salad with chicken. With the weather turning colder again, your chicken stew sounds good.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 4/30/17 6:49 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Just on our way home. The show was really well done. Some parts were a little shocking/surprising, but the students did a great job!!

I have been thinking about checking out Value Village today. I would like some bright summer things.

Breakfast - egg, sausage

Snack - carrots and pb

Lunch - egg, pickles

Snack - pepperette, cheese

Dinner - probably chicken

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

AngelaBfromwindsor
on 4/30/17 7:04 am

Just to let u know it is 50% off today at value village if your a member or u can go tomorrow as well! I'm in Windsor but I'm sure it's for every store! Here's to good findings I'm heading there as well!

Orientation Feb, 1,2016

Meet Dr.Bohjani Jan.18,2017- 286lbs

Started optifast Jan.26,2017

Surgery date Feb,13,2017- 268lbs

crqvingchange
on 4/30/17 10:05 am

Thanks for letting us know. I may drop by on my way to the show this afternoon.

birdiegirl
on 4/30/17 8:53 am

RNY 8 years Post Op

Morning

Already finished my Sunday chores including a trip for groceries and to Costco. Got there right at 10 and it was ridiculously crowded.

I intend to spend the remainder of the day doing absolutely nothing.

EATS

B - 1 small bite of hard boiled egg. The rest fell down the garburator.

L - leftover from last night's wonderful dinner.

3.1 oz of arctic char

1/2 cup of the grains, spinach, bacon tomato mix that was underneath the char. Yummm

D - 3 oz of roasted swordfish

1 TB of Enrico muffaleta mix on top of swordfish

Ontario asparagus roasted with Italian soft cheese coins

S - source yogurt X 2

Squirt of light whip topping X2

1 sargento marble cheese snack with 4 low sodium triscuits

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are : Calories - 859, Carbs 57 Grams, Protein - 60 Grams

Protein is low due to my choice of fish, however it's lower in calories then red meat so a good tradeoff for me.

All water and vits

Have a great one

crqvingchange
on 4/30/17 10:08 am

Birdie you are braver than I am for going to Costco on a weekend.

Your menu reads like a high-end restaurant, yum.

birdiegirl
on 4/30/17 11:35 am

It was so difficult to maneuver the cart with so many shoppers. At least it kept me from buying impulse items.

That's kind of you re my menu. I'm a pretty good cook. Very good with high flavor simple dishes. Pre RNY, I used to cook basically the French way with sauces etc. Now I use high flavor condiments, spices and herbs to my food with good results. I also love to experiment and rarely use a recipe.

I love fish and enjoy it as is, but I flavor it more for my husband.

Right now I'm hungry and drinking water until it's at least a decent time to make dinner. It will be early tonight!

crqvingchange
on 4/30/17 6:11 pm

Hope you got your early dinner, lol. My cooking style has changed since surgery also. I used to make big batches of food like Bolognese or a roast. I very seldom do that now because as it is I have so many leftovers in the freezer. Also I'm looking for quick and easy simple meals with good stats.

Most Active
Recent Topics