What are you eating/doing this Tuesday?

crqvingchange
on 5/21/18 10:14 pm

Good morning everyone. I hope you enjoyed your long weekend and got to see some fireworks. DH and I did a few road trips and it was nice to get away.

When I got home on Sunday I watched the royal wedding on Youtube. My Dad is British and he watched it twice on Saturday, lol. He's such a romantic at heart.

Today I'm going swimming, then to the gym and then some errands. There wasn't any exercise over the weekend and my body has seized up.

Accountability: Didn't really have a plan because we were travelling, but I did eat protein first and a bit of veg and salad.

Question of the day: Because it's BBQ season, what is your current favourite burger combination. I like beef burger with Brie, bacon, caramelized onions and sauteed mushrooms right now. I'm looking for ideas, so I thought I would borrow some from you lovely folks.

S. Rivers of decaf with Premier Protein Vanilla used as creamer

S. Protein iced coffee at the gym

B. PC Cheddar/Jalapeno Chicken sausage, Burnbrae garden vegetable egg creations, fresh salsa

L. Half of an avocado stuffed with spicy crab salad

D. Half of a burger with bacon and cheese (these are big and half is plenty)

Totals: 916, Carbs 40, Fibre 15, Fat 48, Protein 92

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Murt65
on 5/22/18 4:14 am

CC,

Guacomole burgers are my favourite! I love getting food ideas from your feed here so I'm going to start trying to post too. What is in your crab salad?

B - Greek yogurt with fruit and granola

L - sesame crackers with guacamole

S- protein drink, banana yogurt

S - BBQ chicken and venison sausage, 1/4 potato salad

P=69. Carbs= 77(high for me) cal =737

St. Joes Hamilton - Referral June 16, Orientation Aug 16, Group Dietitian May 5, Nurse May 15, Social Worker Aug 15, 1:1 Dietitian Aug 15, Medical Internist Sept 18. Meet Surgeon Nov. 2/17 Preop Feb 12/18 Surgery Feb 16/18

crqvingchange
on 5/22/18 7:08 am

Hey Murt, glad to see you posting. Sometimes I make my crab salad with a tin of Cloverleaf crab, some spicy mayo (either the PC Habanero Aioli, or Costco Chipotle mayo). This time I bought the spicy crab salad from Costco already made. It was in a tub container that was near the salsa. I'll buy it again, it is really good.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 5/22/18 5:26 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I have another ultrasound and OB appointment today. I feel like I'm always there now lol. Now we are on flip watch -- the doc said "think somersaults" lol. After, I might pop over to the grocery store beside her office to stock up on a few things for the week.

Our weekend was nice but also productive. Tons of spring cleaning type things. We also went to BILs house on Sunday for dinner. When my nephew went to hug me goodbye he ran right into my belly. It was pretty funny.

QOTD: we are pretty basic with our homemade burgers. DH makes them from scratch and they are quite tasty. He has been tinkering with BBQd bacon to put on top. I also have some SF relish from the states.

Post-op three years, two months.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - toast and PB

Lunch - leftover homemade pizza

Snack - BBQ rib

Dinner - ribs and salad

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 5/22/18 7:11 am

Come on Baby Thor, do some somersaults. Hopefully he gets into position soon. He just doesn't want to spend all of his time doing a headstand, lol. I forget your due date Meg.

Meggles07
on 5/22/18 7:14 am - Canada

I'm due August 5th according to the dating ultrasound... Still a ways to go, but the OB said she would want to see baby flipped by 32-34 weeks so they could try a flip manoeuvre if needed.

I swear baby does the cha-cha on the daily... I wouldn't want to be upside down that long either ;)

crqvingchange
on 5/22/18 9:00 am

I could give you some yoga moves that would flip Baby Thor, lol.

Meggles07
on 5/22/18 10:04 am - Canada

Apparently baby was doing its own yoga today... Hands and feet up by its head.

crqvingchange
on 5/22/18 6:07 pm

Baby Thor was doing downward dog. He's a clever one.

Meggles07
on 5/22/18 6:14 pm - Canada

I think this was more like boat pose... With a one-two punch to my right kidney ;)

Most Active
Recent Topics