ISLAND BANDSTERS!!!

arianna
on 12/16/07 8:35 pm - TN
Good morning Vet island Bandsters!! Here I am looking around this seems like a great place for all of us to come in and have a nice chat by the way I am going to have to look up just where this island is LOL I'll bet it is cold and snowy up there not that there is anything wrong with that ..especially at this time of the year ... Anyone up yet??? got the coffee on??? cold even down here this morning 26 degrees BRRR but gonna warm up to the upper 50s and back to 60 by tomorrow!! mornings down here are cold in the winter months though..
Amanda Miller
on 12/16/07 9:55 pm - Cleveland, OH
I am here.. although I am sure this will catch on! Did we define what a "VET" was and will we be kicking out those that aren't?
Alex R.
on 12/16/07 10:48 pm - Toronto, Canada
I think this is a great idea. Don't know if you'd call me a "vet" yet either, but I'm 8 months out and need a different kind of support to keep motoring on this journey.
arianna
on 12/17/07 7:46 pm - TN
Thank you.. I do hope we can have a real Vet Bandster message board right here in OH this might work out welll for us is It makes it all so simple ..we can go from the lap band forum to the Island Bandster message board so quick and easy ...
We4Brownies
on 12/16/07 10:51 pm
I will come in here and check too. I love the idea of a vet board. Count me in! ( wearing my island gear)! Suggah
Amanda Miller
on 12/17/07 12:49 am - Cleveland, OH
Hey Suggs.. haven't seen you in awhile.. hope all is well!
(deactivated member)
on 12/17/07 12:53 pm
I hope your island gear includes long johns because I know any place that's above Maine is freakin' A COLD AS ALL GET OUT!!
arianna
on 12/17/07 7:58 pm - TN
OK I guess no grass skirts, bare feet and little middy tops huh??? AWWWWWWW gee I was hoping to get this outfit for Christmas so we can all hula under the coconut trees and the swaying plams. I even painted my toenails ( yes.. I can now bend down and paint my toenails Hurray). Uh.. they do have swaying plam trees on the island ....dont they??? I have read that dancing the hula will keep our hips and tummys slim and triim .. does anyone here play the ukelule??? You would think so ..after all it is an island ain't it???????? hmmmmmmmmm now after thinking this all over we might have to lean to do the Eskimo Stomp to keep warm.. I have to try and search the attic for my Don Ho tapes that should get us in the right mood....
arianna
on 12/17/07 7:32 pm - TN
Welcome Suggah!!! Where have you been keepong your new mean lean self?? I do hope this catches on, although this is all Rose's ideaI. hope she comes in and posts soon
Madcow
on 12/18/07 9:42 am - MA
I'm here... Actually we went to PEI for vacation this past summer and had an amazing time.. I couldnt imagine that there would be many bandsters though in those parts - too many amazing Church Lobster Suppers.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still here?
Livewithnoregrets · 2 replies · 1198 views
Going on 5 years out
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3781 views
Posts?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3818 views
workouts / exercise?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3615 views