Monday weigh in

Brenda B.
on 2/15/10 5:30 am - Gaspé, Canada

Sorry for being so late today but it has been crazy today at work...... Hope everyone had a great weekend! I got in my snowshoeing but the weather is springlike here and the snow is very wet so it was tough.  My dogs didn't seem to mind though :)

PreSW 298
LW 220.5
CW 220

minus .5lb

It is a loss and I am expecting a stall at some point so we'll see!  My body is really changing form from what everyone who knows me says. So the scale is not always the best indicator. I am thrilled with it all!

Have a good week,

next..............

Brenda B, HW 328 PreSW 298 CW 156 Goal 165 
AT GOAL..................NORMAL BMI! DOING THE HAPPY DANCE

Spezza_Fan
on 2/15/10 5:59 am - Gatineau, Canada
Congrats on the loss Branda. A half-pound gone now is a half-pound gone forever. It's so fun when other people notice the weight loss. It's such a good motivation. Keep it up and don't stop the snowshoeing. Once I'm down to 300 I'll be me and my grilfriend some snoeshow's so we can go out on some nice hike's. I can't wait!!!
salem4444
on 2/15/10 6:12 am - Canada
Hi Brenda,

Great you still try to go out even with the weather!

HW 320
SW 299
LW288
CW 284 

so minus 4 lbs this week, I am not very happy with that, because I don't eat anything and I am only 2 weeks out, I tought we were supposed to lose very rapidly at first, more when we are heavier... I saw someone who lost 29 pounds in the first week on another forum... Ok I guess I shouldn't compare, everybody is different... but I am so afraid I won't lose that much because I didn't lose anymore with diets...
                                              HW 320 SW 299  goal W 150 CW 138 (5' 7 " ) 
At Goal !!!

Spezza_Fan
on 2/15/10 6:17 am - Gatineau, Canada
Écoute Diane! 
You lost 36 pounds since the start. That's 36 in a month. That is amazing and that's without any excercise. You should be very proud of yourself. I am proud of you. Keep it up and the pain will go away and slowly but surely you'll be able to eat food again. It's just a matter of time! 
Brenda B.
on 2/15/10 9:01 am - Gaspé, Canada
Diane, you need to focus on now and you. Derek is right. You need to look at the big picture. I am also a slow loser and I lost most weeks 2lbs and then one week 6 and another 3.5 then back at two so since the very beginning I lost 2lbs every week  even without eating! But I haven't stalled yet and many others have and I am losing weight no matter how small.  The way I am losing this weight only confirms to me that I would not have been able to do this without the tool of the surgery. No one can live on what I eat with a normal stomach :).  Keep the chin up and look how far I have come in 5 months. I am down 78lbs! You will get there and you have a whole year for this tool to help you along.

Thanks Derek for the encouragement. 

yayawhat
on 2/15/10 9:03 am - Canada
Alright here goes, sorry if these are not Biggest Loser numbers but I'm following directions and have faith in the process....

PreSW:245
SW:232
CW:221

I am really trying to only weigh myself on Mondays, or else I drive myself craaaaaazy weighing like 7 times a day lol!

Have a great week!

keeanna
on 2/15/10 2:15 pm - Lachute, Quebec, Canada
Hi yaya,
congrats on your weight loss...
I noticed we have the same surgeon and I`m still pre-op.  Do you mind if I ask you some questions in private?
Thanks
Anne
I'm 5'6" VSG October 13th, 2011 with Dr.Atlas at Sacre Coeur.

mtl_chick
on 2/15/10 10:23 pm - Canada
Congrats everyone on your loss. I know it must feel like a slow loss, but just think maybe you will not have as much loose skin that way...
Brenda B.
on 2/16/10 1:12 am - Gaspé, Canada
Just wanted to say welcome to the board mtl-chick. Nice to have new people around to chat with. Feel free to join this post as it isn't just for the post surgery folks.

Spezza_Fan
on 2/15/10 11:18 pm - Gatineau, Canada

Congratulations on the weight loss Kass! 
11 pounds in 2 weeks is awesome. Keep it up and keep us posted!

Derek

Most Active