MORE good news.....

keeanna
on 5/26/11 3:02 pm - Lachute, Quebec, Canada
Guess what?  Today, after coming back from my group meeting with the nut, I got a call from Danielle and she said that she wanted to give me some dates for my pre-op testing!!!   Finally!!!  I have to be at the hospital on the 7th of June to have my hospital card made then go meet the pneumologist and then I go home with a machine to wear overnite for sleep apnea.  The next morning on the 8th,  I've got to bring back the machine and do my blood tests with Martine and then, meet the pneumologist again.  It's gonna be a busy 2 days for me and the parking at the hospital is sooo expensive (13$ for 2 hours!!!!)  but at least my time is coming finally....  And I have to drive in traffic 2 days in a row, I live 1h away from Montreal....  but who's complaining!!!!  IT'S MY TURN NOW!!!!!

BTW, does anybody know how long after the blood tests you have to wait for the surgery?  I've heard it's maximum 4 months.....   Does that mean that I should have my vsg by the end of September?

Thanks again everyone for your support....

Anne
I'm 5'6" VSG October 13th, 2011 with Dr.Atlas at Sacre Coeur.

Spezza_Fan
on 5/26/11 9:56 pm - Gatineau, Canada
Amazing news Anne!!! That means you'll have surgery within the next 3 months... I think the tests are only good for 3 months so that means a max of 3 months for surgery; September 7th MAX! :)
As for parking, you can always park on the streets around. It's free between certain hours so you don't have to pay the big $$. Let us know how it goes! Get ready for liquids and for the weight to start melting off! 

Derek
StartW: 406.6    SurgeryW: 370.8    LastW: 249.6    ThisW: 246.6  
VSG SURGERY ON MARCH 10TH, 2011
Follow my journey on YouTube at www.YouTube.com/Dirik29
keeanna
on 5/28/11 1:41 am - Lachute, Quebec, Canada
Thank you Derek!!!  Yeah for me, 3 months to go....  I'm sooooo happy now.  As for parking, I will try to find a place on the streets around the hospital next time, good idea Derek.... didn't think about it before, I think I was too nervous to think... lol    I will certainly let you all know how it goes....  I AM ready for those liquids and to lose some weight, have been ready for months!!!! 

Take care

Anne

mtl_chick
on 5/26/11 11:23 pm - Canada
That's GREAT news. Yup like Derek said only good for 3 months the tests.
It's your turn to melt away now !!!

keeanna
on 5/28/11 1:43 am - Lachute, Quebec, Canada
Thank you so much....   I'm sooo happy.....  So only 3 months to go!!!

Take care

Anne

Brenda B.
on 5/28/11 12:25 am - Gaspé, Canada
Yup, three more months Anne!
keeanna
on 5/28/11 1:44 am - Lachute, Quebec, Canada
Thank you Brenda!!!   I can't wait.....

Anne

(deactivated member)
on 5/28/11 9:11 am - Pierrefonds, Canada
 Anne!!! 

What a lovely summer this will be for you :) :) :)!!!!!!!! Total change of fortune and its been a LONG TIME coming! Savor every moment, and keep us updated please. Congrats :)
Betty Jo L.
on 6/10/11 8:42 am
 Congrats I finally got the call also. I am super excited and can't wait to have it done. I just want to start my new life. My date is scheduled for August 15th.
 Be Happy and live your life to the fullest          
Most Active