Less than a month to go....

keeanna
on 9/15/11 11:17 am - Lachute, Quebec, Canada
Hi everyone, it`s been a while since I came here but my surgery date is fast approaching....  My date was September 27th but it was changed to October 13th.....  I hope they don`t change it again cause I can`t wait any longer!!!!   So, I will start my Optifast on September 29th for 2 weeks and then it`s surgery time for me....   I can`t wait to start even if I know it`s gonna be hard......  

Talk to you again later

Anne
I'm 5'6" VSG October 13th, 2011 with Dr.Atlas at Sacre Coeur.

Ana_1978
on 9/15/11 10:27 pm - Canada
 Great news, Anne! You'll see, it's worth the wait!!

Time to say goodbye to your favorite restaurants. But it's not really goodbye, it's more like :see you later" 

Best of luck!

Ana
StartW: 246.8    SurgeryW: 206.4        ThisW: 136.6

Spezza_Fan
on 9/21/11 11:34 pm - Gatineau, Canada
Allo Anne! 
Good luck in the coming weeks and for your surgery. You will see it'll be way easier than you think and I'm sure you are just going to recover so quickly! You've been waiting the longest for this so I know you're ready! A little piece of advice for the OptiFast, try blending it with ice and a scoop of instant coffee. It tastes better ;) and it feels like a treat everytime you have it. Oh and don't forget your veggies.

Derek
StartW: 406.6    SurgeryW: 370.8    LastW: 249.6    ThisW: 246.6  
VSG SURGERY ON MARCH 10TH, 2011
Follow my journey on YouTube at www.YouTube.com/Dirik29
Most Active