It`s been almost 11 months since having my sleeve.....

keeanna
on 9/3/12 5:45 pm - Lachute, Quebec, Canada
 and I feel amazing!!!!!    I had my sleeve done on October 13th 2011 at Sacre Coeur in Montreal with Dr. Atlas and so far, I`ve lost 110 lbs......     It feels sooooo good......   I used to weigh 305 lbs and i`m now down to 195 lbs.   I was wearing a size 4x shirt and 26 pants and i`m now down to size xl shirts and 14 pants.  I can now buy clothes in regular stores......   PLUS,   I am now under 200 lbs.....   It feels so nice....  and i`m so proud.  I`m so close to my goal of 170 lbs.....  only 25 lbs to go!!!!   

For the ones thinking about surgery or on the waiting list,  please don`t give up.  If I had to do it all over again, I would in an instant.   The wait is so worth it......    It changed my life completely.....   It`s not easy at first but it`s do able.  If you have questions, please don`t hesitate to ask, i`d be glad to answer them.

Anne
I'm 5'6" VSG October 13th, 2011 with Dr.Atlas at Sacre Coeur.

mtl_chick
on 9/4/12 5:32 am - Canada
Congrats Anne. You are doing amazing.
You are so close to your goal now.  Keep up the good work. :)

Cindy

HW 352 SW 328              
Barbara_journey
on 9/4/12 5:39 am - Canada
Wow Anne! Congrats! That's amazing!!! I had surgery July 17th at Sarce coeur and I could not agree more, this surgery has changed my life completely - every aspect!!! We are almost the same starting weight, you inspire me so much!!! I can NOT wait to be under 200!! Right now, I'm just happy to be under 250!! :) YA!
Take care, and KEEP ROCKIN' THAT SLEEVE! 

enibas2
on 9/7/12 12:02 pm - Canada
Good for you, you rocks, i had sutgery on Feb. 27 th and i m down 67 pounds can not wait for the other 35 to go. Hope it woul be soon.

robyn2260_0
on 9/9/12 1:06 am - Canada
hey Anne that is amazing........

I live in lachute at the moment but will be moving in a wk to montreal..... my surgery is in two weeks...

I have a great deal of jeans in size 14 and xl tops...... that I am getting rid of...... most of them have not been used.

if interested let me know.........

robyn
keeanna
on 9/15/12 2:27 pm - Lachute, Quebec, Canada
i am interested in the clothes if they are still available....

i could go get them

my phone number is 613-632-1858, i live in hawkesbury ontario now but it s close to lachute, please give me a call

Anne
I'm 5'6" VSG October 13th, 2011 with Dr.Atlas at Sacre Coeur.

robyn2260_0
on 9/23/12 5:05 am - Canada
hiya

I am sorry for the delay... I moved the 19th back to montreal and had my surgery on the 20th.... I will be in lachute this week...... I will call you to see  when u are available to meet......

you lost a great deal of weight....good for you.....I have not gotten on a scale as of yet.... 2 days prior to getting sleeved I lost 13 pounds and was weighing 184 pounds..... I hope a lost a few since t hen.....

did your stomach growl alot? mine does..... i eat a bit but it still growls...but I am not hungry....

have you gone back to work? ......let me know if thursday is good for you.....

Robyn
Most Active