My 600 lb life

pathchic
on 1/14/14 6:27 pm - FL
RNY on 08/07/13

It's on TLC-

Don 1962
on 1/14/14 7:45 pm

I started similar thread on R&R saying after watching him I wanted go to San Antonio and kick his ass!  She should have whacked him with one of her crutches.  Think we on OH could have a fund raiser to raise the money to cover her legal fees for a divorce from the Bozo?

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

sbessey001
on 1/14/14 8:26 pm

Oh Zaslynn's story was so sad. Her husband is such a jerk. I hope she gets enough strength to  leave him considering their daughter is so unhappy as well.  I did find her facebook page and it says she has gotten a job and continued on her journey.  I am so thankfully I have such caring and supportive friends and family.

Did you watch the second one Oliva's story. Now that was fantastic how supportive and encouraging her family was.  Thats the way it should be.

Don 1962
on 1/15/14 8:22 am

Olivia's story was "textbook" perfect from support aspect.

nurl
on 1/14/14 8:38 pm
RNY on 05/14/13
I watched that episode too! What a terrible person!

SteveWebb
on 1/14/14 11:49 pm - NC

He sounds like a real wiener to me!  The Surgeon gave my wife a sheet that had the things I need to do to be successful over the long hall.  She's planning to have it blown up and framed for me.  I told her to go ahead.

Jeremiah 29:11 " For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end". 

baepage
on 1/15/14 6:00 am - MA
RNY on 04/22/13

I watched that last night too.  I wanted to crawl through the tv and shove that burger up his a$$.  I felt bad for the little girl too. 

I noticed how her doctor got mad that she was drinking soda, and told her it would stretch her pouch, I laughed because we are told that is a myth.

Barbara

bdaycakegirl
on 1/15/14 6:05 am

Definitely going to look for it and DVR.

hw: 311  cw:304  sw:???  gw:150

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 452 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 409 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 348 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 436 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?