need to get a little off my chest please

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 4/15/14 1:35 am
RNY on 08/05/19

Hover over Heidi's icon and then click "block." You'll never hear from her again and she'll never be able to see anything you post.

You are incredibly kind to take care of your sister-- a broken neck is an AWFUL injury! Sending good thoughts that she's feeling better soon!

Most of us feel really run-down for the first few weeks or even months after surgery as we're getting used to running on fewer calories and recovering from major surgery. Take power naps if you can, and make sure to get in protein-- shakes are great, and isopure or syntrax are good if you want a change (tastes like koolaid!).

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

CerealKiller Kat71
on 4/14/14 6:36 pm, edited 4/14/14 6:36 pm
RNY on 12/31/13

Heidi - What an absolutely nasty comment without just cause. Perhaps you should be grateful that you are on a computer so that your unkindness is relatively anonymous. 

"What you eat in private, you wear in public." --- Kat

Grim_Traveller
on 4/14/14 9:41 pm
RNY on 08/21/12
On April 14, 2014 at 7:28 PM Pacific Time, MyLady Heidi wrote:

I won't say how this post makes you sound, but I will say you should be grateful for your second chance at life, since your sister has no such luck with Parkinson's and a broken neck.  I know hiring caterers is hard work you should probably go rest instead of typing on your computer.

Do you ever have anything nice to say about anyone Heidi? Other than yourself, I mean.

You can always find someone who is worse off than you are. The OP knows her  sister needs help, and she is there to give it. But this is really bad timing, coming right after surgery. She needs to be careful, or she can create complications. 

There is no need to run others down all the time. No wonder you've been on moderation for so long.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Kate -True Brit
on 4/14/14 9:44 pm - UK
On April 14, 2014 at 7:28 PM Pacific Time, MyLady Heidi wrote:

I won't say how this post makes you sound, but I will say you should be grateful for your second chance at life, since your sister has no such luck with Parkinson's and a broken neck.  I know hiring caterers is hard work you should probably go rest instead of typing on your computer.

This is probably the nastiest response I have seen on this site.

Highest 290, Banded - 248   Lowest 139 (too thin!). Comfort zone 155-165.

Happily banded since May 2006.  Regain of 28lbs 2013-14.  ALL GONE!

But some has returned! Up to 175, argh! Off we go again,

ladygodiva1228
on 4/14/14 9:52 pm, edited 4/14/14 9:53 pm - Putnam, CT
Revision on 02/04/15

Heidi  your post shows how much of an insensitive ***** you are.  Go play with your little yappy friends.

Professor Sonja!!!!
on 4/14/14 10:40 pm - Miami, FL
RNY on 08/15/12

Wow that's a mean, nasty,horrible reply Heidi.  Why is it the only time you are nice on here is when you have an opportunity to insert a bikini pic into the conversation?

Come keep it real in R&R 3.0 Want an invite? PM me here.

56sunShine14
on 4/15/14 1:26 am

That was pretty rough myLady...I am sure she feels that way about her sisters situation but she needs to be able to vent it out and this should be the place where she should be able to do that.  I would feel the same way she does but not mean it to sound bad.  Venting is necessary sometimes, better here than towards her sister, don't you think?

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 4/15/14 1:47 am
RNY on 08/05/19

I won't say how this post makes YOU sound, but I will say you should be grateful that your Internet license hasn't been revoked. I know being a decent human being is hard work, you should probably go rest instead of typing on your computer.

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

Jost Dreams
on 4/15/14 3:46 am

So ugly Heidi. So incredibly ugly.  You may be striving for that perfect body via WLS and plastic surgery but you have a LONG way to go with your attitude, compassion and simply being a human being.  Like I said, you are ugly!

gabby169kitty
on 4/15/14 7:36 am

Wow, Heidi your post sounds very ignorant. Have you ever heard of a laptop or tablet computer? A person can be resting very comfortably and not be sitting at a traditional computer desk.

Her post did not sound like whining or even have a hint of "poor me". It sounded like someone who is tired!! It sounds like someone who wants to take care of everyone but physically can't.

Surgery will be hopefully in October or November 2014, with Dr. Megan Gilmore