What's on Your Wednesday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 4/21/15 10:39 pm
RNY on 07/17/14

Good Morning all!  Here's a funny:  it's raining here so instead of rummaging in the back for my umbrella, I just grabbed my windbreaker.  My windbreaker I haven't worn since last spring.  It's ENORMOUS on me, like a circus tent.  My husband was like, "you're not actually going to wear that in public, are you?".  LOL  Damn right, I am. 

Today's menu is a mess.  LOL  I did go grocery shopping last night, but managed to leave behind the bag that had my yogurt, cottage cheese and pork rinds in it.  I was so mad when I figured it out because I was in the middle of making my chicken salad that was supposed to be today's lunch.  I called Walmart and they were like, "yeah, we have your bag".  *sigh*  Looks like I'll be making another trip there today to get mah stuff.

B:  coffee and Fiber One chocolate cereal, dry.  I think I'm off milk for a while seeing as the last time I drank it was bad bad bad.

S:  Click Mocha.  I like having this at work because I get to annoy the co-workers I hate by shaking my blender bottle incessantly.

L:  2 string cheeses, celery sticks with garlic and herb Laughing Cow and an apple.  Sad desk lunch is sad.

D:  Buffalo Chicken salad with pork rind crackers, dammit. 

TOTALS:  Cals:  859  Protein:  77  Carbs:  72  Fat:  33

Have a great day guys!

melissasue1982
on 4/21/15 10:58 pm, edited 4/22/15 12:13 am
RNY on 04/06/15

It actually isn't raining her this morning, its a little chilly, but not bad.  So I went for a nice walk this morning after dropping the kids off at daycare and before work!

The kids and I always eat at my parent's house on Wednesdays.  My husband goes to see my step daughter on Wednesdays.  Sooooo I don't know what I will have having for dinner.  I'm sure my mother isn't making anything that I can eat, and I don't really expect her to. So I may grab something from my house before going up, yogurt or some more egg salad.

16 days post of

B: 1 light string cheese

L: 1/3rd cup egg salad made with greek yogurt

S: 1 liight string cheese / 1 cup 1% milk & 1 scoop Syntrax Vanilla Bean Torte protein powder

D: TBD

Totals (minus dinner) Cals: 429  Protein: 57  Carbs: 17  Fat: 14

Water is going well and vitamins have been started!

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

christinerocks
on 4/21/15 11:53 pm - AZ
RNY on 04/06/15

Hi there! Just posted today for the first time - we are surgery twins! 

________

137 pounds lost - from a 24/26W to a size 8/10!

melissasue1982
on 4/22/15 12:08 am
RNY on 04/06/15

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

mamata2
on 4/21/15 10:59 pm

Good morning!  It's cold and dreary here but that is an improvement over last night.  When I was driving home from the gym it was a "wintery mix" or pure crap as I like to call it.  It was warm enough that it wasn't slippery but just seeing a snow like substance makes me angry!!  It's spring damnit!  I want sunshine and flowers!

Anyway, I hate hate hate when I forget bags at the store.  At least they still had them and hopefully put them somewhere cold!  I made it to Target last night after my swim but managed to grab cotton candy oreos for the kids, and very little for me.  I did pick up some Market Pantry Carb Conscious Tortillas which I really like because they are only 80 calories for a full size tortilla and have 6g of protein.  I also picked up some k-cups for the Kuerig at work.  Vanilla Bean Creme Brulee!  I'm hoping they don't disappoint.

Time since surgery: 9 months

B: SF Latte and Dunkin' Donuts Egg White, Turkey Sausage and cheese wake up wrap

S: Coffee and string cheese

L: Pork buns (out with friend)

S: Kay's Cinnamon Toast Pretzels

D: Tuna on Carb Conscious Tortilla

Post workout: EAS Carb Contol Shake

S: Half a Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwich

W/V: Started

E: Spin class

Totals: Calories 1209, Protein 92, Carbs 135 (ouch), Fat 40

Have a great day all!

AngryViking
on 4/21/15 11:12 pm
RNY on 07/17/14

Yeah, we are forecast a "wintry mix" for tomorrow morning.  Not cool, Ma Nature.

karenp8
on 4/21/15 11:42 pm - Brighton, IL

Vanilla bean Creme Brulee is my favorite flavor of coffee. In fact I am enjoying a cup right now!

mamata2
on 4/21/15 11:45 pm

I gotta admit that this is tasty coffee.  Two thumbs up!

AnnyBananny
on 4/21/15 11:12 pm - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

I'm actually one of those people that get to gloat about their weather for once. It dawned a beautiful morning here in suburban Philly and I happily went for a walk instead of hitting the gym for the boring walking on the track I had planned. The only down side to that was that I was going to spy a little on a particular spinning class this morning, but I can do that any time! This new job means that I need to figure out a new gym routine and I haven't quite got it down yet.

AV, that is SUCH a bummer about your grocery bag, such a pain. I've done that before and it is so disappointing! 

But let's talk about pork rinds for a second. I bought some recently hoping to like them and I just didn't. But maybe I should try a different brand? Different flavor? What do you get?

Time since surgery: 13 months

B: breakfast sandwich, coffee with cream

S: L&F with sliced almonds

L: cottage cheese double, string cheese, granola thin

S: beef stick and a Babybel Light

D: TJ's turkey meatballs with sauce and cheese

S: maybe a Balance Bar while I'm with my ESL student, SkinnyPop, Yasso bar

TOTALS: Calories 1390, Protein 92, Carbs 118, Fat 64

V/W: started, but my liquids have been a real struggle at the new job, again, something I need to figure out a new normal and I just haven't. I think I need to get a self-filtering bottle...

E: walked for just about 40 minutes this morning - at 5,000 before 9am? I'll take it.

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

AngryViking
on 4/21/15 11:17 pm
RNY on 07/17/14

I usually get my pork rinds at Dollar Tree.  LOL  I think the ones I left behind last night were Baken-ets.  Something like that.  I'll tell you, I don't usually eat them by themselves.  I use them as a vehicle for other things, like tuna or chicken salad.  They do make flavored ones, though, like BBQ and Hot and Spicy. Those are pretty good straight outta the bag.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 457 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 414 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 354 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 437 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 354 views