What's On Your Thursday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 2/4/16 12:22 pm
RNY on 07/17/14

I am Kristen with a 'K' and an 'e-n'.  LOL

cpcampbell
on 2/4/16 2:48 pm, edited 2/4/16 6:50 am

Hey Everybody! I didn't log in this morning because I was on the road at 6:30am this morning and I'm still not home yet...Today was a great day.  I went to both interviews; one I was very comfortable going back to that one, the other (School Director), I was scheduled to meet with the CEO, CFO and VP - Ops...I was extremely nervous, wasn't sure how it would go....but it turned out MUCH better than I anticipated.

I didn't really eat today well today and what I ate was not what I needed to eat  So, I had coffee for breakfast, 1-1/2 slice of pizza and coffee again for lunch so I'm ravished right about now...

So what's for dinner...? I have some chicken breast - at home but I will get home for another couple or hours.  I do have a couple of yogurts so that's better than nothing.  

Missed you ladies today..See you in the a.m. 

mschwab
on 2/4/16 6:54 pm
RNY on 11/21/14

Fingers crossed for you!

Height: 5'7".  HW: 299, Program starting weight: 290, SW: 238, CW 138 - 12 pounds under goal!  

Cocotopaz
on 2/5/16 7:06 pm
RNY on 02/16/16

Hello! I am new here and will be having rny surgery the 16rh. I am curious. I see you ate Special K cereal, doesn't that have sugar? Does it not cause dumping because of the sugar and the carbs?