What's on your Menu today (Photo Friday) RNYers?

Daisydoo02
on 11/25/16 4:49 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Good Morning Menu Friends! Happy Friday!  Its Photo Friday, post your Thanksgiving photos!!  I don't have a Thanksgiving photo so I posted a pic of me and the pups from our hike a week or so ago, because I am thankful for them in my life. Who is still turkey drunk? And who has a ton of leftovers you want to send some up here to Canada for me HA HA HA. Anyone got fun exciting plans for the weekend?  We have no formal plans and I love that. We have errands to run and going to the gym but nothing specific. I can't believe that this is the last weekend in November, time flies!!!

QOTD: Flyers & Coupons or an app like "Flip", how do you find your local deals for your town at your grocery store or big box stores?  Do you scour the flyers and cut coupons or use your app in your phone?  We get our local paper with flyers delivered every Thursday evening, hubby goes through each and every one looking for deals. Currently he is looking for a deal on a snow blower, wish us luck finding one as we are supposed to get rocked this year with snow!!

Time since surgery: 3 years

B: tuna with balsamic dressing

L: Tandoori chicken kabob with hot sauce & a bit of mixed salad greens

S: protein hot chocolate & 2 babybel 

D: leftovers: pork chops with A1 and zucchini with butter!

S: protein hot chocolate, 1/2 bag Smartpop popcorn & 2 babybel

TOTALS: 889 calories, 125 protein,  21 carbs,  40 fat

V: PatchMD vitamin patches are on 

L: 4 coffees done (1 with Miralax), rest of the day lots of cold water with a splash of SF cranberry juice

E: take the dogs out when I get home, then to the gym for a 5km run and arm work, then after dinner take the dogs back out around the subdivision

Have an awesome fun weekend everyone! 

Daisy 5'5" HW: 290 SW: 254 CW: 120

Nov 15, 2013: RNY - Toronto Western Hospital, Nov 2, 2017: Gallbladder removal & hernia repair

Sept 7, 2023: three +1 hernia's repaired in bowel

10+ years post op, living & loving life!

Insert Fitness
on 11/25/16 5:06 am

Morning everyone!

No major weekend plans that I know of. We're doing another escape room Saturday with friends, and the seeing the holiday train Sunday!

Today is job hunting day for me. Ugh.

qotd: I use flip sometimes, but I'm not diligent about it.

heres a photo from Canada thanksgiving. It's just the two of us, but there were over 50 there in total.

menu:

B: protein shake

L: egg and leftover steak

D: tbd.

have a great weekend everyone!

RNY Sept 8, 2016

M1:23, M2 :18, M3 :11, M4 :19, M5: 13, M6: 12, M7: 17, M8: 11, M9: 11.5, M10: 13, M11: 10, M12: 10 M13 : 7.6, M14: 6.9, M15: 6.7

Instagram:InsertFitness

ttfan
on 11/25/16 5:32 am
RNY on 08/15/16

Sorry still not able to do photo's, but it was only my husband and I yesterday, so it was just a quiet day for us.  First Thanksgiving that I didn't feel like a stuffed turkey after. I loved it!

I hate shopping with a passion...lol so I really don't do much couponing!

Breakfast
Egg, 1 egg
Kraft American Cheese Slices 2%, 0.5 Slice
2oz ribeye Steak,
Lunch
Mustard, 1 tbs
Deli Ham, 2 ozs
Dinner
Roast Pork Loin, 2.25 oz portion
Crab Stuffed Mushroom, 2 ea
Cauliflower
Snacks
Lite and Fit Greek Yogurt, 1 container

Totals cal 657 carbs 24 pro 77

High weight 335,Surgery weight 293.5,

M1- 24.5 lb,. M2 14, M3-9.5, M4- 7.5, M5- 6.5

chassibi
on 11/25/16 5:56 am

Good morning! I'm at work today, should be a low key day except for making some discharge phone calls to patients to help out my nursing staff and conducting a fire drill. My interview Wed went swimmingly well, I expect one more interview/meet & greet at that place, then an offer next week. Exciting!

My pics are my dad & me and Jason and I with Riley photo-bombing. We had a great Thanksgiving, was relaxed and warm. I didn't do terribly, ended up around 900 calories for the day instead of my usual 700, too many carbs for sure.

B- chobani flip, irish tea w/sf creamer

L- I'm thinking a chick fila southwest salad, but I reserve the right to change that based on how I feel at lunch

D- tuna with melted cheese

Totals- Cals-665; protein-60; carbs- 51; fat- 28

Consult Weight:276/Surgery Day Weight: 241.6 /Goal Weight: 150

lizz122964
on 11/25/16 8:42 am

Great pictures , you certainly look like daddy's girl love it . 

yvonnef1964
on 11/25/16 6:16 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning menu gang,

Our thanksgiving we had chicken instead of turkey. I ate reasonably until we had dessert.  My step mom made a sugar free chocolate pudding, cake and coolwhip trifle. No pumpkin pie this year which is my favorite.

Not much planned for the weekend. Im going over to a friends house tonight. Church on Sunday. 

QOTD I go thru the ads and coupons every week to see whats on sale. 

B egg whites ham and cheese omelet and string cheese

L chicken breast, seven layer salad, and green bean casserole

D stuffed pepper soup

S Greek yogurt,  turkey sausage snack sticks and cutie orange

Have a good day.

My picture is of my family yesterday.

Daffodilgirl
on 11/25/16 6:19 am

Good happy Friday everyone! Yesterday went amazingly well. I cooked for the entire family, extended family and two scragglers we picked up.  I enjoyed every minute of it. My only downfall was "tasting the food " to make sure the spices were right. 

QOTD- I watch the stores websites and order when I see whatever I need go on sale. 

Time since surgery 8 months 166 this morning 

B- 2 oz Butterball turkey

L- 2 oz Grilled chicken breast with ginger

D- 2 oz Ribeye

S- no clue 

I hope everyone has a fantabulous day!! 

Surgery date March 4, 2016

S.W 309.8

C.W. 143.2

"Oh give thanks to the Lord for he is good!"

catwoman7
on 11/25/16 7:50 am
RNY on 06/03/15

oh yea - I would have done better for sure if it weren't for "tasting the food" (I was the main cook).  I didn't do *horribly*, but it would have been better without the tasting - esp the stuffing!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Daffodilgirl
on 11/25/16 8:31 am

Exactly!!! It was so hard.  This was my first REAL holiday after having WLS and it was a real challenge. I learned a ton though. 

Surgery date March 4, 2016

S.W 309.8

C.W. 143.2

"Oh give thanks to the Lord for he is good!"

Deanna798
on 11/25/16 6:25 am
RNY on 08/04/15

Good morning Daisy and gang.  I'm tired.  We had a wonderful thanksgiving yesterday, and I carb loaded, for sure.  But I'm back to it today.  Yesterday I was at my lowest weight yet, 154.  This morning I was up 3lbs.  Obviously, it was water and probably some bulk that I need to rid myself of (lol), I'm quite sure I didn't gain 3lbs over night.  

I'm not sure what my plans are for this weekend.  I normally have a thanksgiving dinner with my side of the family, but everything is up in the air right now because of my sister in law being in the hospital.  I'm going to call my brother in a bit and see if he still wants to come over tomorrow for our family dinner.  The girls ended up not staying for Thanksgiving with my inlaws, they all wanted to be at home with their day and make their own dinner.  I didn't push, and it turned out fine in the end.  

But I'm still want to make a dinner for them at my house, since it's tradition.  So, likely that I'm cooking tomorrow a full turkey dinner with all the trimmings.  My hubby will be smoking the turkey in the morning.  

DD2QOTD: The grocery store that I frequent has a mobile app that I use.  They have coupons and promotions tied to my phone, and it's actually quite good.  I just saved $20 on my total purchase last week because I shop there consistently.  I do like to try to get to Trader Joe's occassionally, and I've been to Aldi to see what they have to offer, but in the end I always go back to the Meijer Mperks app.  

15 months 3 weeks since surgery

B: 1/2 a grilled breakfast wrap with bacon from tim horton's.  Coffee with sugar free coffeemate

L: left over turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, mac and cheese and collard greens from yesterday!  

D: No idea, my hubby is home with the kids today and I'm hoping he thinks to pull something out for dinner.  I'll call him in a bit and ask him to plan something.

S: I didn't pack any snacks, so I may run to the deli in our building to see what they have that's healthy to snack on.

No totals, since I'm a slacker today.  

Here's a few pics from yesterday.  I am guilty of not going protein forward, and this is a full sized plate.  I believe I ate everything, lol.  I also had a piece of cherry pie a couple hours after dinner.

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 459 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 416 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 356 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 437 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 356 views