What's on your Saturday menu RNYers?

Insert Fitness
on 9/9/17 4:00 am

morning weekenders!

Thanks for all the kind words for my 1 year! I still can't believe it's already been a year!

We're on the farm until lunch time. We brought in our modest hop harvest. That was fun. Hoping to work out side the rest of the morning. My husband won tickets for a brewery tour and tickets to see the redblacks (our Canadian football team. Yeah it's a terrible name) so we're heading back into the city around lunch time.

then tomorrow we're taking part in a huge scavenger hunt. Busy weekend! What do you all have planned?

accountability: on point.

Qotd: It's been a while since I've seen a round up of advice, best tips. What is yours?

Mine: take a minute each morning to think about your goals, and plan accordingly. Time for mindfulness and reflection sounds new agey, but it's been huge for me.

menu:

B: coffee and premier

brunch /lunch: I brought stuff to make breakfast sandwiches. I'll have that too, sans English muffin.

D: something at the football game. Probably sausage no bun.

have a good one!

RNY Sept 8, 2016

M1:23, M2 :18, M3 :11, M4 :19, M5: 13, M6: 12, M7: 17, M8: 11, M9: 11.5, M10: 13, M11: 10, M12: 10 M13 : 7.6, M14: 6.9, M15: 6.7

Instagram:InsertFitness

pinyee
on 9/9/17 4:23 am - Bomoseen, VT
RNY on 03/23/16

Good morning all..... It seems like forever since I have been on. Did a couple of quick reads but this morning I am going to try and catch up. Had such a great time with our daughter last weekend in DC. I will post a couple of pictures but if we are facebook friends you got bombed sorry! We did go shopping and I got some really cute dresses for my evening events in Vegas in a couple of weeks. Today I need to go to Old Navy though because I have some Old Navy Cash to use so who am I say no to shopping right and then might pop into the office for a couple of hours and work for a bit since I am still behind and I am taking a couple of days off next week to.. I am such a slacker...

QOTD: For me the best advice I can give is to stay on this group... Even if you have to step away or miss a few days come back. The group of people on this menu thread have been the best support. Sure they may be tough but if it was easy I would not ended up needing WLS. The information and relationships are priceless...

Food for the day:

B: Coffee w/ premier (well I could never do protein shakes and I kept seeing Daisy having this for breakfast so I have been trying it for the past couple of days and I have not died yet!) Thanks Daisy see information that is priceless.....

L: chicken

D: steak

Have a great day all...

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from last weekend.... The first picture is my daughter over looking the library of Congress. She is a big National Treasure fan and it has been her goal to go to every place that that they went to in the movie. This was her last spot and she cried. My husband happened to catch this amazing shot. The second photo is Emily & I at Bourbon Coffee the coffee shop she works at and the third photo is Emily, Bryon and I before we went into the White House.

Dcgirl
on 9/9/17 5:12 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

WOW how did I not notice your massive loss so far?! 200+ lbs is no easy feat! Congratulations - you look so happy and healthy and great. Looks like you had an awesome trip to see your daughter too!

Au_Contraire
on 9/9/17 6:33 am

Such nice pics! You all look great. I haven't been to D.C. since I was a kid, would love to go again! I remember being so impressed with the Smithsonian museums (and now I especially would love to see the new-to-me National Museum of the American Indian), the White House, the National Gallery of Art - so much to experience! How wonderful that you, your husband, and Emily had such a lovely time together!

Insert Fitness
on 9/10/17 3:21 am

Love the photos! That's awesome that premier and coffee is doing the trick for you! I'm hooked hahah

RNY Sept 8, 2016

M1:23, M2 :18, M3 :11, M4 :19, M5: 13, M6: 12, M7: 17, M8: 11, M9: 11.5, M10: 13, M11: 10, M12: 10 M13 : 7.6, M14: 6.9, M15: 6.7

Instagram:InsertFitness

Kakesie
on 9/9/17 6:06 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Good Morning Erin and Menu Family!

QOTD: Some tips: When you feel like eating some more, go brush your teeth or take a walk. Eat with baby utensils to help you take smaller bites. Don't eat in front of the TV and savor each bite, mindfulness. And yes, stay on this board and listen to the advice of the vets!

Accountability: Yesterday: Protein - 75, Calories - 880, Carbs - 72.

B: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks

L: hamburger patty with melted cheese

D: Birdseye Voila chicken alfredo

S: light & fit Greek yogurt, prosciutto & mozzarella sticks

E: Still suffering from severe back pain so I probably won't try to take the dogs for a walk today. Darn I miss my walks!

Have a FANTASTIC day everyone!

~ Karen

Au_Contraire
on 9/9/17 6:35 am

I'm sorry that you are still in pain - back pain can be so debilitating. I hope you feel better soon!

Kakesie
on 9/9/17 7:14 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Thank you so much, Au_Contraire!

Rosemi
on 9/9/17 4:27 pm

Hi Karen, I missed a lot of things on your back pain...last I remember you were going to the doctor the next day if it wasn't better...did you end up going? This is such a long time for severe pain anywhere let alone your back!! Are you getting better? I'm so sorry this is going on!

Kakesie
on 9/9/17 4:36 pm
RNY on 02/19/16

Hi Rosemi,

Thank you for asking. Yes, I went to the doctor on Tuesday. He thinks it's a pulled back muscle and suggested gentle stretches, heating pad & ice and Tramadol. I've been doing those things, but it's only slightly better. Still quite painful. He said come back if not better in 10 days.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 459 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 415 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 354 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 437 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 354 views