What's on you Sunday menu, RNY'ers?

Au_Contraire
on 12/31/17 12:13 pm

Good for you on getting back on plan! Your exercise level is inspirational. I hope that you stabilize weight-wise very soon!

Kakesie
on 12/31/17 9:39 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Good Morning and Happy New Year's Eve, Trish and Menu Family!

Thank you for getting us started, Trish!

It is bitter COLD here. -6 below zero with a wind chill of -25! I'm not going outside for any reason today!

QOTD: How about your favorite experience / memory from 2017? (If you've already posted, please answer anyway). I think mine was watching the Total Eclipse. We were directly in the path of totality and it was very amazing!

Accountability: Yesterday: I ate a LOT yesterday. Went to an afternoon funeral and ate funeral food (including a piece of cake), after I had already eaten lunch, then ate dinner after that. The calories really added up! Protein - 102, Calories - 1,721, Carbs - 156. Today is a new day and I will do better today.

B: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks, light & fit Greek yogurt

L: cheesy chicken

D: chili with cornbread topping

S: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks, light & fit Greek yogurt, sugar-free pumpkin pie & cool whip

E: probably no exercise today. It's just too darned cold to go outside, even to go to the mall & walk.

Have a wonderful day, a safe New Year's Eve, and a New Year filled with lots of happiness!

~ Karen

peachpie
on 12/31/17 2:15 pm - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

Qotd: my favorite moment from 2017 was my 40th birthday celebration with my sisters. We got matching tattoos and saw Wicked.

second fav was my 15th anniversary trip with my hubby to Chicago.

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 12/31/17 9:58 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Though it is super cold here too, I feel like I got a lot done this morning. Church, food store for a couple of things and I modified a sweater and a fancy velvet top to wear to dinner tonight (altered them to be smaller).

QOTD: Best memory might be moving into our Florida place in February OR maybe touring Charleston SC?

1 year, 9 months post-op

B: eggbeaters, cottage cheese and Canadian bacon

L: Tuna salad, pickles and cottage cheese

D: ? - possibly Ahi Tuna (out to dinner)

S: shrimp, maybe almonds

Have a great end of 2017 - Talk to you next year!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

karenp8
on 12/31/17 10:39 am - Brighton, IL

The pictures you posted of Charleston were beautiful! I told hubby we need to go there sometime.

Au_Contraire
on 12/31/17 12:24 pm

Hello my RnY friends! Happy last day of 2017!

I am doing fine with my food intake and weight loss, but am very stressed about finding a new place, plus all of the packing that needs to be done, plus of course I have to continue to work or there won't be any money coming in. Ugh! But at least this news came to me in 2017, which ends today. I wouldn't want to have started 2018 with that news! All will eventually be well, I know, I just have to keep putting one foot in front of the other and keep calm and focused. I'm trying to view it as a new adventure - which it certainly is - I just want it to be a positive one!

First: Tea with cashew milk and that delicious SF salted caramel syrup, Vanilla protein powder

B: Roast Beef with a little SF/no-cal Walden Farms BBQ sauce

L: Turkey with mustard, a little cheese

D: probably more roast beef, refried beans.

Enjoy the last bit of 2017 you guys! I'm cleaning house and finishing orders to enter 2018 clean and ready! I hope that you have a wonderful night tonight, and I wish each and every one of us great success, health and happiness in 2018!