What's on your menu today (Thursday) RNYers?

Au_Contraire
on 3/22/18 4:28 pm

I loved Season 1 of The Crown and just started watching Season 2. Such a wonderful and amazingly interesting show! Downtown Abbey is one of my absolutely most beloved series, ever. I think I've watched it from the first episode to the last at least four times! No, I haven'****ched Victoria yet, though I've eyed it. Do you recommend it?

seattledeb
on 3/22/18 9:07 pm

Season 2 was so good that when I finished it I jus****ched it again.

kairosgrammy
on 3/22/18 4:03 pm
RNY on 10/17/17

I started the day with a caramel coffee with 1 tsp of sugar-free vanilla caramel creamer, a packet of stevia and 2 tbsp of Reddiwhip for 27 calories. I had a Dannon's Light & Fit Strawberry Cheesecake Greek Yogurt for breakfast (80 calories). Lunch was a ham & cheese wrap with Ole Extreme wrap for 50 calories, 4 slices of smoked ham (natural choice, 60 calories, no nitrates), 2% sliced cheese (not sure). With it, I had sliced tomato & pickles and 1/2 cucumber on the side. Snack was a protein coffee with 4 oz. Gevalia vanilla cold brew 10 calories, Premier Protein cookies & creme shake (160 calories) and 2 tbsp sugar-free vanilla bean Torani's syrup for 0 calories. For supper, I will have a shrimp stir-fry over cauliflower rice and some kinda veggie. Right now, looking at my tracker, that's only 586 calories so I'm gonna have to find a snack. Right now, with supper, I've had 67 grams of carbs (35 net carbs), 72g of protein and 13g of fat.

Surgeon: Dr. David Carroll Surgery Date: 3/17/2017 Hospital: Merritt Health River Oaks Hospital

Height: 5'2" HW: 331 lbs SW: 279 lbs GW: 130 (originally, I changed to 140) CW: 130 to 135 ish

Biggest Goal: To Be Healthy in everything I do!!! To make healthy choices always!!! To just embrace HEALTH each and every day for the rest of my Life!!!

Au_Contraire
on 3/22/18 4:30 pm

72 grams of protein for only 586 calories is a great deal! I stay under 600 calories almost always, but find it hard to get much over 60 protein grams most days at that level.

Most Active