What's on your Saturday menu RNYers?

NYMom222
on 5/19/18 7:22 am
RNY on 07/23/14

I love that you have on your plans for today Starbucks.

Target + Starbucks = my siren song

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Amy Liz
on 5/19/18 7:25 am
RNY on 11/21/16

I'm going to Target today also, haha!!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

pinyee
on 5/19/18 6:49 am - Bomoseen, VT
RNY on 03/23/16

Morning friends... Busy day. Running some errands and doing some work work and tonigh****ching the nieces so my brother and sister in law can have much needed night out. Should be fun.

QOTD: Yup!! What a beautiful ceremony mixture of new and old... I think this young lady is going to do great things for that family or I hope she does.

Food for the day:

B: eggs and cheese with salsa

L: chicken and salad

D: pulled pork

Have a great day everyone!

NYMom222
on 5/19/18 7:23 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Already went to the gym for a 7:15am class. It's a HIIT training with stations. Then just stayed and did some stretches.

Pre-gym: Overnight oats

2nd breakfast- chicken salad made with combo mayo and Greek yogurt

Lunch- out- so not sure

Dinner: steak w/ mushrooms and onion, asparagus

S: Greek yogurt or protein drink

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Writergurl08
on 5/19/18 7:24 am
RNY on 02/15/18

Good morning everyone! I slept in later than normal, I might be coming down with something. Sore throat, kind of headachy, just feeling run down. I still have lots of errands planned for today-DH wants to go thrifting for smaller jeans, I need new gym shoes, and he also wants to go to a bike shop to look at bicycles. Then tomorrow we are going to the zoo! So this cold (or whatever I think I have) better get outta here.

Qotd: no****ching live since we don't have real TV, but I'm sure I'll find it online somewhere later

breakfast: coffee with Premier, then a scrambled egg with 2 oz cubed ham and a slice of cheese

lunch: leftover pork loin (3oz)

snack: cucumber slices with yogurt dip (jalapeño ranch)

dinner: we're going to see Deadpool tonight and will likely make a date of it and go out. We usually share an entree (protein forward)

HW: 340 SW: 329 Goal: 170

CW: 243

Surgeon: Dr. Kalyana Nandipati (Omaha, NE)

Maddymoe2
on 5/19/18 7:44 am
RNY on 11/22/16

Good morning! Today is going to be a great day! My sons graduation is 3 weeks away. Today I'm going to touch up paint my moulding and organize my laundry room. I also need to weed eat.

QOTD- I love the royal family. The wedding was very sweet.

B- I ate already-

1 egg, 1/4 c cottage cheese, 3 oz black Forrest ham.

L-leftover steak kabobs from last night

D- grilled halibut

i have got to stay focused and on plan. Have a great day everyone.

selhard
on 5/19/18 8:08 am, edited 5/19/18 12:32 pm - MN
RNY on 11/26/12

Because Minnesota summers are short, farmwork is pretty much the plan every day. I tend to forego following anything royal, celebrity, or otherwise. Instead, I will feel grateful to be in the company of our local scrap guy and son who will be coming to haul away items we don't need anymore; these men are gems in our midst. Yesterday, I had eggs for lunch. Today, I had albacore for breakfast. I opened the new fridge taking a quick spoonful of mayo to plop on top of the too-dry-for-morning tuna. Into my third bite, I heard a strange beeping sound; turns out I had left the frig door ajar--didn't know refrigerators have open-door alarms. Wouldn't it be great if they also beeped when lurking for junk food.

Megdot582
on 5/19/18 8:58 am
RNY on 04/30/18

This weekend will be my first slightly busy one since surgery. As in, I actually have plans. Today my husband and I are going to our neighborhood pool to install new speakers and a receiver. I am on the pool board so this is something I volunteered for ages ago. Then tomorrow, kids I used to nanny are in their spring ballet. I get to go watch that and spoil them a little bit after with flowers and a small gift.

Qotd: Absolutely not. I happily don't have television so I avoid all kinds of celebrity nonsense and at this point this wedding counts as more of the same to me. Although I have been streaming the Great British Bake Off to satisfy my baking need since surgery.

Accountability: Yesterday was great, although my Cabot extra low fat extra sharp cheddar arrived, so I added 1/2 an oz of that!

BF: 1 scrambled egg, 1/4 cup cottage cheese

MS: 1/4 cup cottage cheese, 1/2 oz extra low fat cheddar mmmm

L: 1.75 oz turkey deli meat, 1/2 cheesestick, 1T cauliflower and white bean hummus

AS: 2oz Siggi's yogurt, 1 scoop beneprotein

D: 2oz canned chicken, 1t miracle whip, 1/4 cup sweet potato, 1 laughing cow wedge

Premier protein sugar free chocolate pudding.

karenp8
on 5/19/18 1:26 pm - Brighton, IL

Posting late today. No work but Lily and I got up and walked 3.2 miles then we went to Mitchell,Indiana to the Gus Grissom memorial and museum and drove by the house where he grew up. I can't imagine packing myself into that tiny compartment and being shot into outer space. You'd have to be far braver than I am! Accountability was great with no extra bites and more than 10,000 steps. Post op 5 years 8.5 months and weight at 118.4 today. Heres the food B 1/2 c steel cut oats with protein and peanut butter added L 1 c ham and beans D 4 oz prime rib 1/2 c green beans S sm apple with 1 T peanut butter. Have a great day full of smart choices everyone!

Amy Liz
on 5/19/18 4:18 pm
RNY on 11/21/16

How cool!!!! I used to live next door to Gus Grissom's nephew, Drew! We inherited a cat from him whose name is Gus but we call him Bubs.

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175