What's on your Saturday menu RNYers?

Insert Fitness
on 5/26/18 3:07 am

Morning Weekenders!

what does everyone have planned for this weekend? It's Memorial Day weekend for many of you. Any special plans?

There are a lot of things I'd like to do, but the weather is meh, so I'm playing it by ear.

QOTD: do you go to yard sales? Have you ever had one? Today there is a huge neighborhood sale in Ottawa. Thousands of people turn up for it. There's food trucks, and artisans. More of a festival vibe really.

im hoping to go between rain showers.

Live never hosted one, but tomorrow is our much smaller neighborhood one. I will prob drag stuff out and leave it at the end of the driveway to get rid of!

accountability:

i had a great week, but last night I went to the movies and there was popcorn....

menu:

B: coffee and protein shake

L: if I'm at the garage sale, probably a sausage or something, no bun? Not sure.

D: if it's not raining, steak on the bbq.

happy Saturday Everyone!

RNY Sept 8, 2016

M1:23, M2 :18, M3 :11, M4 :19, M5: 13, M6: 12, M7: 17, M8: 11, M9: 11.5, M10: 13, M11: 10, M12: 10 M13 : 7.6, M14: 6.9, M15: 6.7

Instagram:InsertFitness

selhard
on 5/26/18 3:28 am, edited 5/30/18 11:09 am - MN
RNY on 11/26/12

It's too hot with record highs (80's) so there is not much hard labor lined up this weekend. I haven't had a rummage sale ever since a guy tripped on a rock in my driveway and grabbed his back. I do go to yard sales with a friend for snoopy entertainment; it's fun to see what one person marks a quarter, the next person marks the same thing five dollars. We have a pact to avoid purchase from any sale where we notice the woman in the household wears smaller than a size 7 shoe--Cinderella payback.

Writergurl08
on 5/26/18 4:28 am
RNY on 02/15/18

Good morning! Supposed to be hot and muggy here, so I'll mostly stay inside today after going to the gym. I have some photos from my last photo shoot that still need edited and finished so I can get them out. DH and I thought about going swimming tomorrow so I'll have to dig out my bathing suit and see if I can still wear it 50 lbs later (down this time instead of up for once in my life lol)

qotd: I have put on rummage sales! It's a ton of work sorting and labeling everything and laying it all out on tables, advertising, and then you hope you don't get rained out and people show up to take your stuff! But we generally had a good turn out and put the money toward vacations.

Breakfast: coffee with premier

lunch: tuna creations in a lettuce wrap with cheese, or maybe I'll just put the tuna over a small salad. Really into fresh veggies now that I'm allowed them!

dinner: we might go out to see Solo tonight which usually means we go to the Alamo Drafthouse where they serve dinner. I generally order a burger with no bun

HW: 340 SW: 329 Goal: 170

CW: 243

Surgeon: Dr. Kalyana Nandipati (Omaha, NE)

(deactivated member)
on 5/26/18 5:03 am
VSG on 01/12/17

I'm just now incorporating fresh veggies more and more as well as a little fruit. I don't make it as often as I'd like since I'm lazy about getting the nutribullet out, but I love a green shake! Arugula, spinach, cucumber, and part of a peach premier protein shake with water added in is delicious!

Writergurl08
on 5/26/18 7:52 am
RNY on 02/15/18

Lol I'm lazy about getting the blender out. I don't have a nutribullet but I think I'm likely to feel the same way. Getting it out, then having to clean it. I do like making blended protein smoothies with Syntrax, a little yogurt, and ice, I just hate cleaning up afterward :P

adding the veggies in has really helped out with some bathroom irregularities also, so I'll keep incorporating them for sure!

HW: 340 SW: 329 Goal: 170

CW: 243

Surgeon: Dr. Kalyana Nandipati (Omaha, NE)

(deactivated member)
on 5/26/18 2:46 pm
VSG on 01/12/17

Yes and heaven forbid you don't clean it well enough. That's a disaster next time you get it out again.

Just4me7
on 5/26/18 4:56 am

Good morning! Our weather here is hot and might. Tropical storm is supposed to affect our weather for a few days.

My DH is still out of town but is coming home tomorrow. So I thought I'd tackle my craft room and so some organizing. I'm getting bored by myself but in my cleaning I found a how to knit kit I bought at aldis after Christmas, so I might look at that too.

QOTD yes I like garage sales I find more quality things than at the flea markets we have here. At flea markets, it's mostly new junk, not used quality items.

Yesterday- cal 384, prot 63, carbs 19, fat 7. Today-B hot tea with half and half, 1/2 premier shake. L jello with protein powder, Greek non fat yogurt . D jello with protein powder 1/2 premier shake. Snacks, premier protein shake, Crystal light, diet ocean spray drink.

Have a fun Saturday!

Pamela

Surgery 05-08-18 hw 317, consult wt 278, surgery weight 252. M1 -20, M2-5, M3-8, M4-6

(deactivated member)
on 5/26/18 4:59 am
VSG on 01/12/17

(Copy and pasted from our VSG meal thread!)

Good morning everyone! I slept pretty well, but I stayed up too late playing a game on my handheld. I knew it was time to go to bed only when as I was laying there, I dropped it square on my face. It is a little heavier than my phone, so I really felt it! Yesterday I didn't do a ton out, but I guess I was out long enough to get all burnt up. Across my nose and cheese are lobstered up and hurt to touch. My Burt's Bee's moisturizer with spf was not enough to protect me.

No big plans for today. Laundry, cleaning and all and trying to follow my meal plan without feeling anxious over the increase in calories! So far so good, but it IS only about 7am, the day is long lol. I just want to at least hit my baseline estimate for what my body actually is saying it requires for function at 1010 calories. Not the "lifestyle" calorie increase just yet, but just around that basic number. I bought a HR monitor, one that Erin suggested to strap around my chest for accurate measurements of my heart rate during cardio and therefore, calories expended. I'm excited to get all strapped up! For now though, today is HIIT cardio at my gym day. I hate the process of doing it, but absolutely love feeling physically exhausted by the end of it. Weird, right?

QOTD: I love yard sales. Now I can pick through people's clothes and likely find something that fits. Though now I'm having more trouble in finding clothes small enough. Even in stores. My size is usually gone and all that's left is too big.

catwoman7
on 5/26/18 8:42 am
RNY on 06/03/15

I"m so glad you're joining the RNY thread! I see your posts over on the general discussion threads once in awhile, so I know who you are! Welcome!!!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

(deactivated member)
on 5/26/18 2:46 pm
VSG on 01/12/17

Thank you! I posted a couple times before, but I would like to regularly. You all have a big crowd over here!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 438 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 393 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 328 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 430 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 328 views