What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

Sheila_H
on 1/26/24 8:03 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

If you ever wanna get rid of that mirror thing (I can't remember what it's called) I'll buy it from you. And you are right, you gotta find what you like. Or get a trainer, when you know somebody is waiting for you at the gym you don't have any other choice but go. After about 6 months it becomes routine. Starting the process is hard, but once you are on a roll and see the benefits then you don't wanna stop.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Amy Liz
on 1/26/24 9:07 am
RNY on 11/21/16

The Vault - I love that thing! All the workouts I have been doing involve the Vault, with or without weights, even mat, yoga and recovery. I like the idea of a trainer, maybe one day a week? I'll look into that. Wrapping my mind around working out for health, not weight loss is still a thing. I'm getting close to a goal, not sure where I will land so the results will be more obvious so I need to get going on my plan

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Emiepie
on 1/26/24 5:52 am, edited 1/25/24 9:53 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Friyay-we got this! Great pic of you! I am glad the interview went great and hope they reach out today so you can celebrate this weekend. I was able to get my project over to the company that's preparing the forms for review/corrections so today I need to work on a few other things that I had set aside. I have a hair trim appt tomorrow and not much else for the weekend.

QOTD: Consistent regular exercise

TSS: 9 years 5 months

B: SF latte, Fiber/protein oatmeal, turkey sausage, and an orange

L: Turkey and cheese sticks, carrots, light and fit yogurt and some fruit

S: Good Spoon cereal, a piece of fruit and yogurt

D: TBD

ES: yogurt and toast

E: Treadmill

V/W: On track

Totals: TBD

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Sheila_H
on 1/26/24 7:43 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning all!

QJB - I hope you get the call today for a very happy weekend. Your curly mop is very cute.

Has your dealer called you telling you the goods can be ordered? Mine did. My dealer is 6 years old and she told me if I didn't put the order in right away she couldn't guarantee the delivery of goods by mid-Feb. So what else could I do but order not one, not two, but 10 boxes of Girl Scout cookies. I just hope they arrive by the time my kids are home (President's day weekend) so they can take them all with them.

In other news I have a new 42 oz tumbler. My old one, that I had bought at Target about 3 years ago, wasn't sealing correctly any more, maybe due to frequent wash in the dish washer. And I noticed not having one I didn't drink enough. So I went on a hunt to buy a tumbler. The main criteria was that it had to be red, it had to be 42 oz (so I need to refill only twice a day), it had to fit in my car's cup holder, and last but not least it can't be a Stanley cup. I refuse to give in to the recent trend that everyone wants a Stanley cup. Well, all of those criteria were satisfied by yeti. Isn't my cup a beauty?

QOD: my workouts. I had never been this disciplined with my workouts. It's a meeting that I don't dare canceling.

My meals yesterday:

• Coffee
  • TJ kebabs, Fage yogurt
  • barebells bar, L&F Apple caramel yogurt, jello, hb egg
  • Chicken fajitas
  • Cal: 1,075 Protein: 140 Water: 80 oz
  • E: 5 miles wog Steps:15,722

Happy Fri-yay!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Amy Liz
on 1/26/24 7:57 am
RNY on 11/21/16

She's 42oz of gorgeous!! It's a meeting you don't dare cancel, I love that.

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Emiepie
on 1/26/24 6:26 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Nice cup!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Teenie
on 1/26/24 7:54 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Queen JB and Meneurs,

Who could possibly wait to Monday to call you. That is absolutely cruel. I would question why they would do that. Did you google the interviewer just to check to see what they got going on in life? Now that I know what I know I will google any new person in my life.

I will be going to Crazy 8 circuit in the morning and mom duty. I been baking cookies and cheesecake and getting them in the freezer. I plan on hosting DH's family for a Superbowl Sunday Party. Not sure if anyone will stay for the game. I am going to schedule it for 3 so if they want to come eat and go because they need to work in the morning it should work out for them.

QOTD: Running is something I never would have done pre surgery. The only place I ran to was a buffet line. I never could find clothes that fit in thrift shops so I would never go. 98% of my clothes are now 2nd hand. I never would have worn yoga pants. I would wear sweatpants to work out. I always wore flats now I prefer a little bit of a heel. I never would sit on a folding or plastic chair. I broke a few and was way too embarrassed to take that chance again. I could not use a regular bathroom stall. I still usually use the handicap but if the regular is the only one available I will use it. I never wore a coat while driving because the seatbelt would not fit. And about a thousand more good things. Leg crossing, stopping at 2 ****tails, Not having to worry about a suitcase being overweight due to clothing size. And on and on and on .....

Accoutability: Nailed it.

TSS: 6 years 1-months 13-days 162 Lowest (129.4)

B: Coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato creamer

MS: L&F Caramel apple pie, Strawberries and blueberries.

CB: Coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato creamer

L: chili and snack selects

D: chili or out to dinner all depends.

Exercise: dog walking

Water and Vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I also use MiraLAX and fiber in my first coffee of the day.

Have a great weekend my friends.

Brightest Blessings,

Chrissy

I have no new photos on my phone maybe next week.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Dcgirl
on 1/26/24 7:57 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

So many amazing changes! You should feel so proud of yourself

Teenie
on 1/26/24 8:35 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Oh, I forgot the one that is even more impressive than the weight loss!!!! I quit smoking.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Dcgirl
on 1/26/24 9:10 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Me too! I quit in order to have surgery! That was hard, but I am SO DAMN GLAD I did it!

Most Active
Recent Topics