What's on your Wednesday Menu?

Greateight
on 2/7/24 6:25 am
RNY on 08/29/18

My friend's daughter has a service dog. And they broke the rules and treated it like a regular pet. Now it is the most needy for affection of all of their dogs.

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Lisa91941
on 2/7/24 7:18 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Matt, get on the list. Do all the other things you are planning but get on the list. If it's up to years away to coming to fruition, you may be in need of a new buddy or one with upgraded service skills. If it's free, just park your name on the list and go about your regularly planned schedule. No harm, no foul and maybe even a nice surprise down the road.

Greateight
on 2/7/24 6:33 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody!

Marilyn made it home last night at about 11:30. She must be feeling pretty good because she was off to tennis at 8:00 this morning. A couple of days at home and then we head to the Sphere to see U2 on Saturday night. Somebody told me that the venue is very steep. I have some fear of heights, so hopefully that does not create an issue.

I think that I am going to skip Happy Hour tonight and try and get over this sore throat before I have to hop back on an airplane Saturday morning. Probably skipping the gym also.

QOTD: Sushi and Chardonnay.

Breakfast: Protein Bar

Lunch: Turkey sandwich

Dinner: Pot Roast

Have a great day, all!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Amy Liz
on 2/7/24 7:49 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good answer! That would be my #2.

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Dcgirl
on 2/7/24 7:01 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Good Wednesday morning! Yep, TJs just has too many good things. Do not try the snacky clusters EVER. They are full on addicitive - they are pretzels, potato chips and corn chips covered in milk chocolate (all in a cluster). Ridiculously good. I don't eat dessert but those are something else :)

Hmmm last dinner. Such a good question. I guess I would have the most epic nachos ever. With chicken and cheese and sour cream and jalapeno and avocado and super spicy salsa and homeade chips! With a spicy margarita on the side. A close second would be Jets Pizza, from Detroit. It's square and oh so good.

I offered to help a friend's daughter with her resume so that's on today's agenda. Plus quite a few meetings. I am not working out today (I ended up doing two classes yesterday).

B: Last night I had ZERO desire to make a damn thing so we ordered in Chipotle. A bowl lasts 4 meals. So a bit of that.

L: Egg salad, on crackers for DH, and maybe I will skip crackers and have hummus (I have some open) or a piece of cheese. I also spent way too much money at the Whole Foods olive bar, so there is that.

D: Salmon, broccoli, potatoes for DH, I may have a bit of the salmon and maybe more bowl?

I just realized I need to figure out an "appetizer plan" for Sunday! I have a wedding in Philly Saturday night so I will be home very late.

Have a most wonderful day, everyone!

Amy Liz
on 2/7/24 7:51 am
RNY on 11/21/16

What do you get in your bowl at Chipotle? Mine is basic only last 2 meals.

Dcgirl
on 2/7/24 9:59 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

A little rice, double chicken, fajita veggies, green and spicy red salsa, cheese and sour cream and guac! They just make the bowls SO big here. Some people get them so big that they can hardly put a lid on!

Amy Liz
on 2/7/24 10:25 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Now I want Chipotle! Ours is puny compared and barley fills the bowl. I get double steak, black beans, fajita veggies and fresh tomato salsa - love it!

Sheila_H
on 2/7/24 7:19 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning all!

Aaaaw, QJB, I feel loved and seen. I must be the queen of revenge if revenge is icecream, green couch be damned.

Last day of rain today. If we, as a county, can keep our act together and the rivers don't overflow we will have about 10 days of sunshine to dry out and regroup. Let's hope today's rain is not torrential.

It's looking more and more that DH is not gonna be able to join me in Italy for my niece's wedding. One of their group's project deadlines is Apr 27th and he can't be gone Apr 10-15. He is bummed but what can you do? He is still hopeful but I had to tell my niece in case they are setting up the seating arrangements.

QOD: give me all the items on the dessert menu. I might even save the state some money by dying before they put me in electric chair, or however it is they kill people nowadays.

My meals yesterday:

• Coffee
  • Shredded pork, pecorino cheese
  • L&F yogurt, hb eggs
  • Scrambled eggs with shredded cheese
  • E: modified weight session

Happy hump day!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Lisa91941
on 2/7/24 7:29 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning. Can someone please return our normal weather to San Diego? We had a 30 minute tornado warning in our area yesterday. Our weather seemed clearly too calm for that to happen, but it moved directly over the Grands school, so we stayed close by the tv monitoring it and our phones in case we got a call to go get them. All turned out fine, but tornado warnings in San Diego? My brother moved from here to Tennessee a few years ago and he was trying to tease me that our warning was only 30 minutes and his last up to 12 hours or so. Until I reminded him that his first tornado warning night he cried like a big baby and sat in his tub. That shut him up.

I did great on all fronts yesterday. Food, beverage and exercise. I'm planning a rest day today, only because I have to start knocking off this to do list for our party Saturday night, regardless of the weather. We skipped the movie yesterday because of it. And I'm glad I did. The tornado warnings would have blown everyone's phones up mid movie. First up today is dropping brown and black dog off for glamour paws and then working through my list.

PSA -- if you eat the kind of feta that comes in brine, use that brine when it's gone or almost gone and marinate your chicken in it for 30-60 minutes. Then roast it, sprinkle it with the last bit of feta and serve it with roasted chick peas, tomatoes and garlic chunks. You can thank me later.

QoTD: I'm going back to pre surgery for this list because my taste have changed so much post surgery. Tacos. Hot, salty, greasy and crunchy. Nacho Cheese Doritos. Buttery Chardonnay. Fresh hot caramel popcorn. I'm salivating.

Menu today

B: going out, so hopefully bacon and eggs

L: Hope to be back home and I'm making Amy's smash burgers on zero carb, 25 cal tortillas

D: Wasn't feeling the sausage and pasta yesterday, so that should happen tonight.

Peace Everybody!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 1 replies · 17 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 242 views