What's on your Wednesday Menu?

Melody P.
on 3/20/24 6:55 am - Amarillo, TX

So glad you're ok!

Amy Liz
on 3/20/24 5:23 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ I'm envious of your house God! We are barely domestic here, but we try. Enjoy your diner breakfast. Yesterday at work I was able to catch up on everything, so the month is looking good. I was able to work on more interesting projects coming up soon and do some planning. Today I have a dept. meetings and will be supporting a peer going through a tough personnel issues. I have a great lunch packed but craving Chipotle... I'll save that as a treat for next week. I've been enjoying this lovely sunny weather and was sad to learn we have cooler temps and rain this weekend. The sun gives me more energy. I'm so ready for CA summer.

QOTD - Growing up, my mom was the boss and my dad 2nd in command. We had no power, none. In our house now, it's our cat, Bubs. He wakes everyone up several times a night for attention. Around 3:30am (I get up at 4) he wont stop until I get out of bed. He is definitely my alarm cat. I'm 2nd in command here, lol.

Accountability - perfect 183.8 today.

B- coffee, cottage cheese, pear

l - ham and cheese on toasted protein bread w/let/tom/pickle

d- eggbeaters w/mushrooms and cheese, low carb tortilla

s- blueberries and strawberries w/whip

812/75

Have a great day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Emiepie
on 3/20/24 5:48 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Yay for good productive days. Grim sounds like a saint for sure. Today is payroll distribution day so it'll fly by and then we will be ok the other side of the work week.

QOTD: Honestly probably me, close tie with Lily though who continues to wake up John almost every night needing water ran in the bathroom sink so she can drink and also zoomies.

TSS: 9 years 7 months

B: SF latte, Fiber/protein oatmeal, turkey sausage, and an orange

L: Turkey and cheese sticks, carrots, light and fit yogurt and some fruit

S: Protein puffs, a piece of fruit and yogurt

D: Canned chicken, zero carb tortillas, cauliflower rice, banana, and dark chocolate

ES: yogurt and toast

E: Treadmill

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1377 Protein:119 Carbs:150 Fat:47

Have a great day!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Dcgirl
on 3/20/24 9:59 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Omg Chloe loves running water in the bathroom sink! Kris would NOT take well to being woken up for that however lol. I run it when I am in the shower every morning. She knows to hop up and wait!

Emiepie
on 3/20/24 7:18 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

I don't usually even hear her and John is able to go back to sleep most nights if she settles down after she gets the sink water. These cats, spoiled (and smart).

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

catwoman7
on 3/20/24 6:21 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

well it looks like a beautiful day out there (I'm looking out my bedroom window), but I think it's supposed to be cold and windy, so not so great. I may have to take a trip to the gym again today. Otherwise, DH and I are going to a Rotary Club luncheon with a friend who's a member. I've been with her a couple of times before, but this is DH's first time. He's thinking of joining after he retires, so I told him he'd better go to a couple of meetings first to see if he even likes it because the annual membership is really expensive, plus on top of that you have to pay $20 for each luncheon, even if you're a member. Today's topic has something to do with baseball, so he's excited about it. I'm not so excited, but I'll go since he can be an awkward companion. At least I'll be a buffer - Joy and I are pretty good friends. Other than that I have a couple of errands to run and need to go over to my mother's to sort through all her papers to see what she'll need for her tax appt tomorrow. She keeps EVERYTHING, and she only needs maybe 10% of it.

QOTD: That is definitely Minik the cat. He bosses the other three cats plus us around constantly. And he's very naughty if we don't do what he wants!

coffee with half & half

Greek yogurt, thin slice of Danish bread with butter and SF jam

they always have the same buffet at the Rotary meeting - a salad bar, chicken strips, spaghetti with marina sauce and meatballs. I'll have the salad with a few chicken strips. I'm going to avoid the dinner rolls this time (they're at the table - and not that great. They're like the kind you can get in a package at the grocery store. Wasted calories, in my opinion). They also have a cookie bar set up on one side of the room. I'm hoping I can avoid that this time - or just limit it to one cookie)

protein shake?

either sautéed vegetables with peanut sauce, or tuna salad on top of a Wasa cracker

have a great day, everyone!!

here's a photo of the boss of our house, Minik:

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Greateight
on 3/20/24 6:38 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody!

I'm on my own for a couple of days. Marilyn doesn't get bac****il Saturday evening. I should be OK. Today is work from home, but I will be in the office Thursday and Friday. I have Happy Hour tonight and Crossfit today, so I should get some socialization today. And then March Madness starts tomorrow late morning, so that will keep me busy for the Thursday through Saturday span. Plus gym days on Friday and Saturday.

I have to figure out what I'm going to eat this week. I finished the last of the leftover steak last night. I think we have some protein in the fridge and freezer, though.

I dropped Marilyn and my son off at the airport yesterday, went to Starbucks for an hour, and then waited for another 15 minutes at the doctors office. Only to hear that they didn't have an order on file for my immunization. So, I need to reschedule that.

QOTD: I can't really say that anybody in our house is Bossy. Marilyn is too nice to qualify and the rest of us are either INTJ or INTF personality types, so no real desire to direct the actions of others. No animals because we travel a lot. Probably the bossiest people are friends arriving in the house via text. But i'm not naming names, LOL.

Breakfast: Bagel

Lunch: Roast Beef

Dinner: Whatever it is that is wrapped in the white paper on the third shelf

Have a great day, all!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

ladygodiva1228
on 3/20/24 6:54 am - Putnam, CT
Revision on 02/04/15

Happity Hump Day!! Today is my Friday eve since I have Friday off. Woo Hoo.

JB having a house God is great. I have the same at my house, but there was this one time that the house God cleaned my cast iron fry pan. It shined so beautifully, but anyone who uses CI knows it shouldn't shine. It took me an entire weekend to get it properly seasoned again. I still love him though.

Not whole lot going on today at work. My second batch of black garlic will be done this weekend. My meat chicken eggs should be hatching in 8 days. I have to check on my Kimchi tonight to see how it is doing. And I got my eggplant, tomatoes, dill, and cilantro seeds started yesterday. Some of the peppers I plant a little over a week ago have sprouted. I'm waiting for some other seeds to come in along with my shallot and onion starts.

QOTD: My oldest sister Lisa thought she was the queen of the house. She would pick on me and my two other sisters all the time. Let's just say Karma has a way of taking care of people like her.

B: coffee with raw milk, eggs, corned beef and a slice of cheese

L: Broccoli cheddar soup

D: Salad with tuna

Ex: treadmill

Have a wonderful day everyone!!!

Dr. Sanchez Lapband 9/12/2003
hw305/revision w280/cw197/gw150

Revision from Lap Band to Bypass on 2/4/2015 by Dr. Pohl

Melody P.
on 3/20/24 6:57 am - Amarillo, TX

I have two aunts that are getting the karma payback right now.

I've never had kimchi, I really should try it

ladygodiva1228
on 3/20/24 7:17 am - Putnam, CT
Revision on 02/04/15

Karma can be wonderful can't it.

Kimchi has a very unique in my opinion taste. Not bad or anything, but if you're not a fan of fermented foods it might taste off to you. They have some pretty decent brands in the grocery store and not very expensive. I figured if I was going to be eating it often why not make my own.

Dr. Sanchez Lapband 9/12/2003
hw305/revision w280/cw197/gw150

Revision from Lap Band to Bypass on 2/4/2015 by Dr. Pohl

Most Active
Recent Topics