NYDiva’s Posts

NYDiva
on 11/12/23 4:10 am
Topic: RE: 24 years post op.

Congratulations Tommie !

NYDiva
on 11/12/23 4:07 am
Topic: RE: Happy Saturday!! What's on your menu today?

I'm exactly the same way - right after surgery I was Ravenous regularly to the point I considered having a revision to a small DS ! Thank God I didn't do it !

Twelve years later I have almost no appetite. It's great in the sense that I never needed to feel hungry to eat anyway pre or post op - it was more " can I eat ? That looks good ( or just interesting) .... I fit into my smallest clothes and feel comfortable ( and sexy ) wearing them. I look and feel very healthy and have lots of energy.

This week I walked an average of four miles per day despite having a car in the City. My new apartment is great... not the prettiest I saw nor brand new ( the renovation was done in the early nineties) but it's in a GREAT area ( five blocks from Central Park and half a block from Riverside Park) just a couple of blocks from Zabar's , the Natural History Museum and the Metropolitan Opera ( and the Art Students League ! )

The main terrace also has a waterview and there's all day sun from giant windows )

I'm really enjoying putting the ( relatively small - 43 x 13 feet plus two sides of smaller wraparound) fall terrace garden together ( lots of hardy chrysanthemums lol - they live many years here in zone 7) vermi composting to make my own soil , drilling pots and planting spring bulbs, peonies roses ( still blooming! ) and irises.

Unpacking the endless garbage bags of dirty laundry a million shoes and lots of other " necessities " and finding places for each of them in a relatively tiny two bedroom apartment... not so much . Still I'm being a trooper :)

NYDiva
on 8/9/23 5:03 am
Topic: RE: It's Sunday! What's on your menu?

I use any kind of fat free cornmeal mix - Jiffy has fat mixed in so definitely not that lol.

I mix in fat free butter and the juice from pickled peppers ...as well as the peppers well sliced n fat free cheese. Its a complete ( and utterly delicious) meal !

NYDiva
on 7/29/23 5:26 am
Topic: RE: Welcome to Sunday, Menuers!

Its a hundred and five degrees here today ... and yesterday and tomorrow it'll be even hotter. Is this climate change ?

Everyone I know is telling M 2 come 2 the beach... jes get in the water .

Id appreciate the caring if they weren't asking m what color and how big my nipples R . Well i have like hundred bikinis lets wear some . I enjoy swimming.

I randomly encountered a grrlfriend from a thousand years ago yesterday. She literally looked eighty years old . No wonder she hates m. I asked her for coffee she said no ... yep it hurt. We supposedly had a close friendship for years.

NYDiva
on 7/29/23 5:07 am

They sure did .

When i read that American auto makers tested cars to run for 60,000 miles and Japanese ones for three hundred thousand which one do U think I chose?

Even though the early ones fishtailed all the time. Extremely scary.

NYDiva
on 7/29/23 5:03 am

I like this very much.

Your ambition to help peeple who've received weight loss surgery is just wonderful.

Yes peeple need guidance and ( mostly) love

. We have the experience. Hopefully we also have the sympathy and caring.

Personally I don't know where i fall between loving everyone ( which i do ) and triage ... R they helping themselves R they trying?

NYDiva
on 7/28/23 11:33 am, edited 7/28/23 4:33 am
Topic: RE: What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

Interesting?. Where I live in Florida i can see hundreds of sharks migrating ( to mate ) at the national park just a few steps from me .

Hammerheads ? regular looking pretty big ones ? spinners?. There R so many types. And yep theyll approach sniff a toddler in three or even two feet of water.

Ive never seen one take a bite ? they sniff and leave .
However seeing this for years I prefer to swim in the sal****er pool lol .

NYDiva
on 7/28/23 11:24 am

I know you guys eat yogurt... but it has to be live cultures.

Most yoghurts on grocery stores have been pasteurized which unfortunately means they don't work.

NYDiva
on 7/28/23 11:18 am

What the heck R U making Grim ? These aint cookies !!!

NYDiva
on 7/27/23 4:44 am
Topic: RE: What's on your Thursday Menu?

Corgi racing?!!! Im dying... yep if I was that Corgi I would definitely show as long and furry as possible :) :) Get so many more pets :)

Ok go watch Hoochie Daddies...I sort of look like DykeGod ... except two feet taller and and of course way blonder.

And i dance like her too. This might be too much for the convention... then again mebbe not.

Maybe we need to expand our horizons.Id enjoy meeting Dr. Now

. Dyke God gets nekkid cuz she gets paid obviously that wouldn't be happening in Cali.

NYDiva
on 7/27/23 4:25 am, edited 7/26/23 9:27 pm

Well I for one very much like your beautiful socialite Grrrl!

As a fellow six feet taller ( almost ? anyway we can all dream) I think you register as way more beautiful than you think .

Stop hiding and slouching carry yourself like the queen you are . You ARE a beautiful woman you do know that right?

i consumed a whole container of fat free sour cream ( as dip for veggies) last nite and ate more cheese and bread this morning. Guilty as charged but seriously its over a hundred degrees out and my pets and i desperately need a home .

NYDiva
on 7/27/23 3:34 am, edited 7/26/23 8:35 pm

My grandfather literally made brooms and shoes and brick walls. Things were extremely difficult after communism and collective farming .

Before that they had a four matching appaloosa sitch . A farm in the country and a home in the town owned outright ( mortgages and property taxes were nonexistent then ...mostly still are)

About fifty acres which in Europe is a lot . ( but plenty the soil is hugely fertile) Everything was taken from them for the collective they barely escaped slavery and probable death in Siberia .

i remember him showing me how to stitch a broom and being an extremely angry person.

Frankly I hated and feared him and avoided him . He abused my Grandmother verbally for sure probably physically too and told my Dad to let my Mom work but to take every bit of money from her .

NYDiva
on 7/26/23 8:29 pm, edited 7/26/23 2:15 pm
Topic: RE: What's on your Wednesday Menu?

I suppose hockey pants tights skates pads count right?

The irony is only a year later I was wearing bunny ears fishnet tights and a push up bra and corset ensemble ( today that would be called a waist trainer lol)

Yes i wore every uniform from basketball to soccer to a tennis dress and a swimsuit. Never felt comfortable in any of them honestly. Felt like a giant lummox they were only putting on the field to fight .

Believe it or not I really enjoyed retiring from starting as center on the boys seventh grade basketball team to cheerlead lol .

My electrical engineer educated major management careered Mom practically shat a brick when she was asked to make pom poms :) :) I always felt huge ..still do

Redeemed the car today (and hid it ) for way too much munny .

Then feasted 1/3 of a lb of buffalo chicken breast 1/3 of a lb of lean pastrami and a pecan/ cranberry roll and even cheese ( pepper jack ) shared with three starving catz . Got barely a bite in .

If i signed up to model at the convention and Im super defined will that offend or inspire? What do you honestly think ?

Of course I can rock a bikini perhaps even show a six pac ( and a credible crab) ( i did unload trux and before that " heavy unloads " at UPS way back when ) ( well paid workout lol) with a little ab work ..

NYDiva
on 7/24/23 8:54 am
Topic: RE: What's on your Monday Menu?

You actually have to be able to ride a tiger if your art wont show the amateurish skillz .

Don't underestimate real artists. Very few peeple dont get past photograph copying.

NYDiva
on 7/24/23 6:50 am, edited 7/24/23 12:03 am

Ive had a horrible few days they towed my car but it was parked at a hydrant and the police know it.

They normally would never tow a car for that reason but due to my horn going off constantly theres been dozens of 911 calls over a few months and Ive drawn negative and totally unwanted police attention.

. I need to move out of Bay Ridge to stop the harassment. It will cost me hundreds of dollars to get my car back .

Then they probably will tow it again because its a police sport now , the car is very easily identifiable ( no front bumper) they knew it the second i called the precinct.

Clearly my time is over here.

Food wise - theres nothing in my home to eat but dry food ( including for the cats especially the pregnant one ( who jumped out of a second floor window to get at a non species tom but she cant be blamed for that .)

Her titties are filling with milk now and shes super affectionate ( she allows me to help with the birth and placing the kittens on her breasts individually so they all survive)

I know shes close and cant leave though my very old Mom in rehab in another country also needs me .

I need to redeem the car buy food and drink ( tap waters not safe here ) buy cat food and litter ( only available cheaply 50 miles out of the City ) upload a million documents apply for and see apartments and make sure we dont get evicted at the end of this week. Too much!!!

Food - I was offered a coupon through Seamless yesterday then the code number disappeared no other searchable coupons worked . Its seriously insulting to my intelligence and a total waste of time and effort. WHO puts up with this?!!!

So I ended up buying and eating basically nothing.

NYDiva
on 7/24/23 6:30 am

Im wishing the best for Marylin.

NYDiva
on 7/24/23 6:26 am

This your experience with AI here is super interesting. Please kindly specify.

NYDiva
on 7/22/23 11:38 am
NYDiva
on 7/21/23 3:40 pm, edited 7/21/23 8:43 am

This is So Cool!!!

Can you find out more about your Swedish family history and tell us please you look SO Swedish ( that means beautiful:) .

Is that your Mom ( obviously not and obviously I don't read well... but you look like relatives :)

How do you enjoy the local food offerings? Seven types of pickled and smoked herrings lol . Im not making fun my Dad loves nothing more than pickled herring and onions from a jar . If that was the only possible food choice Id rather boil birchbark or gnaw on old shoe leather. Sorry but there it is .

NYDiva
on 7/21/23 3:23 pm

Btw ... that Harley pic is hot!

Ok grrlz ... go get a room :) hopefully in beautiful Budapest :)

NYDiva
on 7/21/23 3:18 pm

I ate this one for breakfast. Too much fur but very sweet.

NYDiva
on 7/20/23 3:56 pm, edited 7/20/23 9:07 am
Topic: RE: The Shift by Gary Foster

I havent read the book but yes I totally agree

. Its really not a new idea this guy is just claiming it as his which is weird and dishonest if youll allow me to say that.

Ive always eaten what I wanted. And stopped eating when my body said full.

Having surgery really helped me limit my constant eating and consuming way too many calories.

I ate for entertainment. I cooked constantly because I was bored and because I imagined it was healthy

.Over eating and over exercising were part of my past now im just calm

. So yes i made a shift .. i think i just got tired of being bored and obsessing about eating.

i was a bored and boring frightened person. I want to live now. I want to travel, to love to achieve the most i can in the limited time left to me.

NYDiva
on 7/20/23 9:19 am

Lol . Im not sure... sometimes I think im talking w peeple a hundred years old . But i think youre all right.

NYDiva
on 7/20/23 9:09 am

Meeow Cat .... Im sending fur strokes and comfort kisses to U .

Ull b ok so will I . ((())) hugs . Youre a great boss kitty !!! Love and admiring .

Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 324 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 334 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 286 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 455 views