Let me Be A Warning

Debbie62
on 6/3/07 8:13 am - Summerville, SC
Mary, I just want to hug you so much right now.  My heart aches for you.I am so proud to call you my friend.  I hate that you have been going through all of this.  I wish I could have been there to help you somehow.  Please, Please let me know when there is something going on.  If nothing else I can be there just to listen.  We Love you so much.  You give so much Love, sometimes you may need a refill, and need to recieve some Love. You are so brave to share all of this with us to help us not go down that same road.  Please, let's get together. PLEASE. Thanks for being you. Deb
          Blue Text Name Words # 203561
Susan Larson
on 6/3/07 9:37 am - North Charleston, SC

Mary,  I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well and have gone through such difficult times lately.  Please let me know if I can do anything for you or if you just want to sit and talk.  You are such a good person and I hate that you are going through this.  Please take care of yourself and get some rest.

SusieQ
on 6/3/07 9:57 am - Goose Creek, SC
Oh Mary, I wish you would have called me....you have had such a rough couple of weeks and we are all here for you.   Please take good care of yourself...rest, rest, rest and hopefully the stones will dissolve. I love you and am here if you need me.   

Glitter Text Generatorcharlie brown and snoopy
Jennifer R.
on 6/3/07 12:32 pm - Spartanburg, SC
omg mary!!!! ((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))) Im sOOOO sorry for all youve been through!!! that is CRAZY! Bless your heart! :( Im sorry for you loss.. And I pray you will heal and feel better and the kidney stones will go away! Let me know if u need anything! im so sorry!

Jen 

Rachel K.
on 6/3/07 8:22 pm - moore, SC
I feel so stupid about my earlier e-mail.    I didn't even express my condolences in your loss.  I'm so sorry that I didn't even express my concern about your miscarriage.  I haven't experienced a miscarriage but I have had a ton of fertility problems.   So I understand your pain in that area.  Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you. Rachel
"This learning to live again...is killing me."
                                     -
Garth Brooks

Julie P.
on 6/3/07 9:49 pm - Charleston, SC
AWWWW Mary, you have every right to whine!  I am so sorry about the miscarriage!   That is terrible!  I am sorry you had to spend the night at the Hospital.  You have certainly had a rough time this past few weeks.  I am glad you are feeling better!  Take it easy and take care of your self. Julie

I can go the distance... I do not care how far... I know every mile will be worth my while.

My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my DOGS already think I am!

Julie 

Melissa R.
on 6/4/07 2:06 am - Easley, SC
Mary  I am so sorry about all of this.  That is so terrible.  I wish there was something that I could do or say for you right now.  Please just know that I am thinking about you and praying for you.  I love you girl.   Melissa

Melissa R.

"I can resist anything but temptation"

DebraS
on 6/4/07 2:08 am - Spartanburg/Boiling Springs Area, SC
Hi Mary, I'm one of this group that doesn't get on the board that often, t just read your post and want you to know that I am so sorry for your loss nd that you and hubby will both be in my prayers. God bless you and be with you, Debra
Deidre Manning
on 6/4/07 4:01 am - Greenville, SC

Mary,  I am sorry for your loss...you and your family will be in my prayers as well! 

~ Deidre  

Carolina Geechee
on 6/4/07 5:29 am - Summerville, SC
Dear Mary: I'm sorry I'm so late getting on the board and reading your post.  I'm also very sorry about your loss.  I really appreciate the warning as well!  That's really scary. I hope you are feeling better and if there is anything I can do, please give me a call. Love, Dollie
Carolina Geechee
Most Active
Recent Topics
Charleston MUSC patients
MsRadar65 · 0 replies · 300 views
Overstitch Surgeon?
Pamela G. · 1 replies · 3037 views
Greenville sc
ebonymc · 0 replies · 3947 views
Union,SC
Tracy6035 · 0 replies · 4286 views