VSG Surgery at Palmetto Health Baptist in Columbia

MoniqueinSC
on 11/13/09 9:20 am - Summerville, SC
Hi,
I am planning to have VSG at Palmetto Health and was wondering if anyone has had it done there and if so, which doctor (Tribble or *****ett) did the surgery.  Also, did you have any problems and are you satisfied with the surgery.  I am new to this and would appreciate any feedback.  Thanks!
CARROLL H.
on 11/19/09 5:12 pm - Biloxi, MS
I live in Columbia, but I am going to Spartanburg to do my RNY.. I have very close, personal friends that have been to both Dr. Tribble and Dr. *****ett, and the love them both! I, however, org. went to their seminar, and they didn't take my insurance, so I had to go to Spartanburg. My Dr. there is the BEST, in my eyes, but again, I have heard great things about both those Dr.s .. I am sure you would be happy with ither one of them.. or if you wanna drive, my Dr. is VERY VERY warm and caring.. I hope this helps you.

Carroll
hrtangel.jpg picture by carrollcharrison Height 5'7  HW:335# SW:320# my GOAL:130# 

MoniqueinSC
on 11/21/09 12:08 am - Summerville, SC
Thanks so much for your info.  I've read very good patient reviews on both doctors and this helps me in knowing I've made the right decision to have the surgery done by either one of them.  I'm hoping to have it done first week in January.  I wish you best of luck on your surgery.  You must be so excited since it's only a couple of days away!

Monique
CARROLL H.
on 11/21/09 12:15 am - Biloxi, MS
I am very very excited and scared at the same time. Not about my choice, but I guess just b/c I am getting cut on! YIKES.,. I will be thinking of you and please let me know what you decide! Congrats. Carroll
hrtangel.jpg picture by carrollcharrison Height 5'7  HW:335# SW:320# my GOAL:130# 

lesleyhpr08
on 11/28/09 1:40 pm - Lexington, SC
Hi Carroll, I just had the RNY with Dr. Tribble and *****ett at Palmetto Health Baptist.  I have been very please with them and know many others who have only good things to say.  I'm just begining my journey but I will help you with anything I can.  The staff at Palmetto Health is as always, one of a kind, truly caring!  Good luck & Congrats!
jaime C.
on 2/4/10 11:30 am - Columbia, SC
I have Dr. *****ette I've seen him twice now and felt very comfortable with him. He is great with making you feel confident and answering any questions you have. I talked with Dr. Tribble at the seminar and he too was great. I go in for my surgery next week and wouldn't change my surgeon for anything! 
 Learn to dance in the rain! 
        PROUD ARMY WIFE!
               Mom to 4

MoniqueinSC
on 2/8/10 6:29 am - Summerville, SC

I actually had my VSG back on 1/11/10 and everything went well!  Dr. Tribble performed the surgery and Dr. *****ett assisted - per my request.  Dr. Tribble was great.  He was very professional but at the same time very approachable and caring which put me at great ease.  I would recommend them highly.  The staff at Palmetto Baptist were very attentive and helpful in every way.  You can rest assured that they'll take good care of you.  I hope your surgery goes well and that you have a speedy recovery!

Monique

BTW, what type of surgery are you having?

wljsransom
on 1/10/11 10:20 pm - AL
I had Dr. Tribble do my surgery with Dr *****ett assst. on Dec 23. They both are great Drs. I Had a Great Hospital stay at the Baptist. The The Weight Management Office and Team Is Great. I would recommand both of these drs. They are Great....

wljsransom

Most Active
Recent Topics
Charleston MUSC patients
MsRadar65 · 0 replies · 299 views
Overstitch Surgeon?
Pamela G. · 1 replies · 3034 views
Greenville sc
ebonymc · 0 replies · 3946 views
Union,SC
Tracy6035 · 0 replies · 4284 views