Has anyone had ( or going to have) WLS by Dr. J.Paul Ross?

Davina F.
on 4/24/10 12:04 pm - drayton, SC
Hi all,
I am having RNY surgery done May 3rd and my doctor is Dr. Ross @ Spartanburg Regional Medical Center. I was wondering if there are any other new/old patients of Dr. Ross on here.. will be nice to talk about our experiences:) 

Davina
Please feel free to add me to your friends list.

"The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!" ~Marvin Phillips

H.A.L.A B.
on 4/28/10 2:40 am

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Stephie H.
on 5/1/10 5:12 am
Dr. Ross did my surgery and he was great.... I'm so thankful to him and his team....

Davina F.
on 5/1/10 10:10 pm - drayton, SC
Thanks for your reply Stephie.. I love Dr.Ross and have every bit of faith in him and his entire team. I will have my surgery tomorrow at 11:30 am. The nerves still haven't hit me.. I am just getting more and more excited:) 

Davina

"The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!" ~Marvin Phillips

Stephie H.
on 5/3/10 9:42 pm
good luck hon and keep me posted on how you're doing...

Davina F.
on 5/15/10 7:29 am - drayton, SC
Hi stephie, sorry it took so long for me to reply, I've had a few complications and just got home again from the hospital, had to have an emergency surgery. Dr. Ross is my hero, he is just the best doctor anyone could wish for and he has saved me twice now and I would do it all over again if Dr. Ross would be my surgeon again. I have absolutely no doubts about him. And his staff is just as wonderful:) 

CARROLL H.
on 5/16/10 12:30 pm - Biloxi, MS
I HAVE DR ROSS AND HE IS THE BEST DR EVER! I drive 2 hours to see him! He even called me the night before my RNY b/c it was raning and wanted to know if I was coming up that night or in the morning since I had to be at the hospital at 5am. I told him we were leaving our house about 3am to be there by 5am, this was a SUNDAY NIGHT he called me and told me to be careful b/c it was raining. What Dr does that? He was and has been just TOTALLY AWESOME with me throughout this process! Like I said, I drive 2 hrs to see him and I would drive 24hrs to see him if I had to. I am almost 6 months out now, but again, I can't say enough good things about him. Beside manner is the best EVER! You will be please not only with him, but the staff on the floor after surgery! They even sent me a GET WELL card once I was discharged with all my nurses that signed it! You are in GOOD HANDS! I know this is a bit late b/c your surgery was May 3rd, but he really is the best!
hrtangel.jpg picture by carrollcharrison Height 5'7  HW:335# SW:320# my GOAL:130# 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Charleston MUSC patients
MsRadar65 · 0 replies · 299 views
Overstitch Surgeon?
Pamela G. · 1 replies · 3034 views
Greenville sc
ebonymc · 0 replies · 3947 views
Union,SC
Tracy6035 · 0 replies · 4285 views