LOVE-IN Wed WLS Express

Karla Lewis
on 5/10/11 9:24 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. I'm ready for another busy day at work being productive. I made good progress yesterday. I have one meeting this afternoon. Hopefully I will get a few folders processed this morning. I have Biggest Loser weigh in at school this morning. I'm down 1.5 lbs since last Wednesday, so it will be a goos one.

Ben finishes his finals today but has to move some of his furniture to his new apartment for one of the roommates to use before Ben moves in the end of July. This way it will get a couple of big pieces moved with a truck and the roomies help rather than mom and dad. That works for me! He will be home probably Friday.

Have a great day!

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Gina 21 Years Out
on 5/10/11 11:00 pm - Burleson, TX
KARLA-good luck on your work contest!!! You are RAWKING the weight loss!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

cajungirl
on 5/10/11 11:14 pm
Karla I'm so happy for you.  You really are doing an amazing job on the loss sweetie.

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

Saundra P.
on 5/10/11 11:09 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

Jumping on before I have to start my work day in a few minutes. Don't really have anything special on my agenda today.

I love a lot of things but mostly the people in my life, starting with my DH, family and friends, I love that I am blessed to have a job I enjoy (most times anyway) and I love being over 100 lbs lighter.

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

cajungirl
on 5/10/11 11:16 pm
Good Morning!  I've been reading but not posting so just wanted to say HELLO to everyone today and hope you have a fantastic day.

Love is complicated.  Like Norma I'm working on loving myself right now and finding myself, it's been a while since I've taken care of my needs and it's time to do that.  I also love my boys and my OH friends that are always there when I need them.

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

Gina 21 Years Out
on 5/10/11 11:21 pm - Burleson, TX
DANA-do ANY of us know how to love ourselves???? I don't even know HOW to put myself first..and on the rare occasions I DO..I feel guilty...even though my children are grown, and my "obligations" are very reduced...So easy to love OTHERS !!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Vivian Prouty
on 5/11/11 12:00 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Morning Alissa and the TMB,

I don't get on here all that often anymore.    But I came here and saw this and had to respond.   I love my family and friday I will have a new DIL.  My oldest son is getting married friday.   I love my new DIL so much.....a friend of her's volunteered to bake her a wedding cake for a wedding gift....well....that isn't happening.    She told her last friday that she couldn't do it.    Her mom called me monday am all upset and about to cry about it because they couldn't afford to buy her a wedding cake ( not in their budget ).   Well.....I am baking the cake and decorating it.   I have baked all day yesterday and finished baking the last layer  a little bit ago.   I am about to go to Hobby Lobby to buy the things I need to make flower arrangements to place between the columns of the cake.    Lots of work and expense involved !!!   I love my family and friends with all my heart.    I love you guys too even though I don't come here that often.   I am STILL working on loving myself.    Really hard after a lifetime of abusing myself with food.   I am a work in progress.    Keep me in your prayers if you think about it.   I am mega stressed out about the wedding and I will need lots of prayers getting through all this.   Have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Alissa A.
on 5/11/11 12:16 am - Keller, TX
It does sound like you are super busy!! Good think you can bake that fancy!! They'd been getting a Kroger sheet cake if I had tp do it. Good luck and prayers for calmness and sanity.
Vivian Prouty
on 5/11/11 6:15 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Thanks Alissa....trust me I am already about to pull my hair out.  I have spent about $150 already and I have to make another run to Sams Club for more shortening and powdered sugar.    I was sick from the smell of the sweetness yesterday.   Thank God all the baking of the cakes are done and they are in the freezer.   Tomorrow comes the hard work of decorating it then on friday trying to get it to the church without dropping it.    The bottom layer alone weights about 40 lbs. or more.    

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Waysta
on 5/11/11 1:36 am, edited 5/11/11 1:38 am - TX
to Vivian....................I am sure the cake and the wedding will come off beautifully !   I used to decorate wedding cakes for a living.....great job for a compulsive overeater, Huh??  Any way....I always told my brides that it doesn't matter what happens the day of the wedding, if the cake falls, if the flower girl cries, the main thing is that the bride and groom are husband and wife at the end of the day.  Everything else is just fluff....  Take a deep breath and enjoy the day....it will be great !!  Let us know how it went. 
Slow and steady !!!!  Have a Blessed Day !!!!!!                             
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 50 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 125 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 435 views